DHZ 125 rear brake sticking

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the50king

Reaction score
hey guys i was riden yesterday and my rear brake kept on getting stuck wen i put my brakes on, it was like it would pump it up real hard and wouldnt release or somethin, just wondering if anyone has had this problem before? and if they know wats goin on haha
cheers sam

First thing I would be doing is bleeding the brakes. Sounds like there is a blockage possible.

or the fluid is heating up and expanding by itself....

try putting new fluid thru the system

or the fluid is heating up and expanding by itself....

try putting new fluid thru the system

sweet man i have been giving them a bit of a thrashing into corners haha can i use just any old brake fluid?? is there a link some where that will show me how to bleed em n that??

Last edited:
my rear brake is tight on the rotor aswell, trying to spin the back wheel it quickly stops. i changed the fluid tonight to DOT4 and its now even worse

have the same prob after changing my rear pads the sarvo

ill bleed the system tomoz and see if that helps

just bleed the master bro.... pump it up and crack the line bolt on the master till air/fluid comes out.. do it a couple of times and it should be sweet..

only other thing i can think of with the brakes seizing is the calipers are poorly machined...

or you's have the master cylinder rod over adjusted... try backing it off

only other thing i can think of with the brakes seizing is the calipers are poorly machined...

or you's have the master cylinder rod over adjusted... try backing it off

Ok ive bleed the brakes twice now and there still sticking and ive backed the rod fully off... Might be that they are poorly machined tho they were working great for the first couple of weeks, might have to buy new calipers or something?

they could of had rust on the pistons inside the calipers too, or sticky pistons ?
the disc pad slides may have been grabbing, eg no brake grease on them

a brand new caliper/master is cheap enough on ebay etc too

Even the bracket slides that the caliper is attached to. These never get maintained until its to late and they seize.

Yeah o I had the same prob real sticky stripped down both calipers and inside of every piston rust so real light sand grease and brakes are like new

Latest posts

Back