DHZ 140cc outlaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
hey guys well i havnt seen a review on the dhz 140 lately so i thort i might make one well here goes

Model: 140cc outlaw

Make: DHZ

Year: 07

RATING: 8/10

Engine displacement: 140cc

Fuel capacity: 3lt

Transmission: 4-speed Manual - clutch on main shaft (start any gear)
4 gears up N1234

Suspension: suspension on this bike isnt the greatest like most cheap china bike's but i weigh about 95kg and its been ok for me so far ive had the bike for 1 and a half months i havnt done any major jumps and i dont intend on doing anything big with this suspension setup i have jumped probly 5ft and its ok with the stock gear but wouldnt try any bigger

Max speed: i reakon around 85-90 km's MAX with standard gearing

Weight: Approx. 60-70kg’s

Seat height: Appox. 750mm
Front wheel: 14”
Rear wheel: 12”

Engine starting: Kick start only

Who this bike is for: 12 and older i think but if a confident younger rider that has riden before maybe ok this bike has a fair bit of power and quick turn throttle...

Price: $600-$850

Bits that have broken: i have had this bike for 1 month and 2 weeks and have fell off say 5 times 4 of them times has been slid of goin around corners due to crappy back tyre and or wet ground lol time for a new tyre i think havnt broken and levers and that side either and havnt bent handle bars when falling of or the brake lever and thats the side i always fall on so the parts are pretty strong

needed upgrades: i dont think there are many upgrades need right away but the rear tyre doesnt last a month of riding and i wasnt doing burnout's or other stuff that will wear it out quick just riding, the first things im doing after chrissy are

pro taper bars
pro taper grips
fast ace rear shock
new tyres probably carlsbad's

and mods i am doing soon after those will be

I.R.K
lightend oil slinger
new sik 50s RED graphic's
red billet throttle
red billet rear brake lever
red ASV clutch and front brake levers

Conclusion: this bike is a great bike for the $$$ and good quality for the money as well, dhz has a great range of spares and upgrades apperance wise and performance and great customer service aswell and also very very quick shippng i recieve most things i buy from the the next day of cleared payment

i will be puting up a vid of me and my mate riding my track in about 2 weeks so should be good

Photos:

000_0761.jpg
[/IMG]

000_0763.jpg
[/IMG]

this is what my 5 year old brother did to my oil cooler lol ran his fingures threw all the fins now its bugged but ill get a neww one very very soon so should be all good i was thinking and over size oil cooler of the 150cc pit bike's

000_0762.jpg
[/IMG]

good lil review
i probly should have done 1 a long time ago ,but im lazy

Latest posts

Back