DHZ and Pitster Pro present The Miniriders Christmas Competitions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_THUMP

Reaction score
Since Christmas is rapidly approaching we thought we would run a couple of competitions for all our members to get involved in. Ken from DHZ and Pitster Pro Australia is going to award the winner of each competition with a $100 voucher to spend in any of his online stores. You can use the voucher on small items or you can use it as part payment for more expensive items.

Check out the links below to see what you would like to buy if you win.

DHZ Mini Moto - Home

eBay Australia Shop - DHZ MINI MOTO: ENGINE PARTS, WHEELS TYRE, CONTROLS CABLE

Pitster Pro - Home

eBay Australia Shop - PITSTER PRO OZ: RACE CAM, 140CC ENGINE MODS

There will be 2 competitions, one will be for best action pic and the other a best vid comp. All will have to be bike related obviously.

The rules are:

• The Photo/Video must be recent and must be of you or of you and your mates riding.

[*]You must have a minimum of 20 posts to be eligible to enter.

[*]You must live in Australia as postage of the prize will only be Australia wide.

[*]Pics and vids must be clear so anything blurry will not be excepted.

[*]Each member can enter a maximum of 5 pics and/or 2 videos.

[*]Entries close December 20

ENTRY THREADS

http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/25683-miniriders-sik-pics-competition-enter-here.html

http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/25684-miniriders-video-competition-enter-here.html#post254521

So get out on your bikes and get some sik pics and vids of you and your mates riding for your chance to win $100 to spend on your bike.

This thread is just to announce the competition so you can get started taking pics/vids and putting together your entries as we dont have long until Christmas. If you have any questions or comments then this is the thread to post them in.

Best of luck to everyone

Last edited:
Awesome!!!!! Just awesome!!!!!

So its either pics or vid? Can you entre both? When does the voucher expiere?

Argh this is awesome. Can't wait to see what people come up with.

So its either pics or vid? Can you entre both? When does the voucher expiere?

You can enter in both comps. Maximum of 5 pics and 2 vids.
Not sure how long the voucher will be valid for yet so will get back to you on that one.

Can it be big bikes, or just mini's?
great idea by the way. =)

We want it to be open to everyone with more than 20 posts and for any bike so as long as it qualifies as a motor bike (2, 3 or 4 wheels) its eligible for entry.

hmmm i got a lot of videos i might have to make one up i got vids of me and mates and vids from hunter jam and dirtmax cup

should vids be posted on youtube?

At the moment we still waiting for confirmation on that. All the minor details will be posted in the entry threads. This thread is to announce the comp so you can all get started and also give everyone a chance to ask questions and clarify details before we open the entry threads.

Latest posts

Back