DHZ Big Bore Twin Exhaust System

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirt_bike_chick

Reaction score
I have recently installed the new DHZ Big Bore Twin Exhaust System on my PitPro 140cc minibike.

The twin exhaust system has been designed to suit KLX110 Frame, PitPro 140XR models. For installation rear shock must be without a reservoir otherwise exhaust pipe will not fit.

I picked up my kit for $270 complete with exhaust pipe, 2x DHZ exhausts, clamp mounts, frame for mounts and screws/bolts from Motorbike City Laverton (see picture)

twin-exhaust-XR-MSO-1.jpg

DHZ Mini Moto - Home

My kit was complete with everything although I had to change bolts in clamp mounts as when the old ones were put in and tightened exhaust tip was still slipping when bike was going.

As far as installation goes it was easy! A 2 year old could do it.

Its as simple as unbolting the old pipe and exhaust and putting the new ones on, the only extra thing is the frame for the mounts so the second pipe has a fixture, but that simply bolts into where the rear fender bolts in on your bike.

One other key thing to remember is ensuring your tips are even. (see picture)

twin-exhaust-XR-MSO-2.jpg

DHZ Mini Moto - Home

Designed with a Big HP increase I found my bike ran alot better/faster than it previously did. As far as sound goes make sure your wearing ear plugs as these babies are loud!

Not only do they look good, sound good, run good they are reasonably priced too. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking at getting them. :D

what they look like on my bike:

l_9ac0b4fff93a4515bee41e270106f6a2.jpg

l_205509964ecf46d09320a1f9ad7e2809.jpg

Last edited:
you didnt have to make adjustmens to your caby.... dammit i got rolled ha ha

oh nice, i has issues with mine, got it eventually and i would agree, small increase in power and loud! i love them

Nice review DBC, well done. concise, accurate and to the point. Was a shame you required no jetting adjustments, would have made handy info for those not so lucky in being able to run them straight up. props to you.

Nice review DBC, well done. concise, accurate and to the point. Was a shame you required no jetting adjustments, would have made handy info for those not so lucky in being able to run them straight up. props to you.

steeny had jetting problems with his i believe

oh nice, i has issues with mine, got it eventually and i would agree, small increase in power and loud! i love them

Details Steeny, details!! what were your issues? did you have to jet richer to fix the problem? let us know what you had to do to sort it mate.

steeny had jetting problems with his i believe

so he did. my bad, musta missed that one.. :(

Hey DBC, Looking good.

One thing I have noticed. Look at that last pic. It looks like the whole sub frame is bent to the right. There is a black bracket where the exhaust mounts on the right hand side that has been bent up instead of having the bolt go straight through. It looks like it has been bashed with a hammer to bend it instead of left where it is so the exhaust mounting bolt can go through like the other side. The sub frame is warped as a result.

Not sure whether it wouldn't fit for whatever reason. Even if it doesn't, the sub frame is still on an angle.

Just an observation so thought I would let you know as it's quite noticable and will probably effect the bikes handling.

I just figured it out. You have put the bolts in the wrong side!! The longer one should be on the other side so it goes through that bracket and the shorter one on the other side which you don't need the longer bolt on!! ;)

Last edited:
Details Steeny, details!! what were your issues? did you have to jet richer to fix the problem? let us know what you had to do to sort it mate

yeah you have probably read my review by now, but as i mentioned in there i think my main issue was lack of experience in carby adjustments. but i definatly needed to make them. DBC is lucky!!

They look awesome to DBC, your set up seems to have a little better mounting system to

hmm thanks motovert.....yeah i have my BF to thank for that...he couldnt get the holes to align or something...... hence why it has been bashed. I had actually forgot about that so ill mention it in my review. I feel it hasnt affected the performance of the bike in any way though still runs pretty good ! :D

Bet it looks and sounds HAWT in person.......................

Oh the exhaust is alright too.

Latest posts

Back