DHZ Big Bore Twin Exhaust System

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^^ yeh piggy back shocks are heaps btter i reckon, i wanted to get twin pipe but the same prob happene to me(the shock )

do these exhausts flow more than just a single big bore exhaust?
as in... the pipes are same size? or are they slightly smaller because dual system?

so these will fit on all crf style bikes as long as they dont have the piggy back (whatever you call it) shocks or the A style swinga?

if so im getting one haha

TYD don't be a twit, spend your money right and your motard will fly, these pipes don't make you faster, they just make you look cool... :D

but thats what I want it to do.. look cool.. hahaha.. "got to learn to ride a bike fast, before you ride a fast bike"

but thats after i get tyres, rims, carby... and maybe some bars

Last edited:
Dose anyone know a cheeper alternative?, becuse i really wan't dual exhaust just for looks.

I know of someone who used one of the y sections from a 4 cylinder extractor/header setup and it came up quite good if you can weld.

There are multiple descent shocks that can fit twin exhausts you just need to find one with a remote reservoir, check out dhz.com there elka shock has one, and also go onto eBay and type in dnm rear shock, comes up with heeps of shocks with the remote reservoir.

Latest posts

Back