DHZ DPro 140cc or PIT Pro 140cc ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay so you would prefer a Pitpro rather than a DHZ

DHZ all they way

Yep. I went with the PitPro and the bike that came was nothing like the extensive advertising images. It had white plastics with ****e graphics, no wave rotors, which I might add were one of the "advertised" features. The rear suspension was shot out from new. Absolutely no dampening at all.. just bouncing around on a spring. I know its a china bike but the difference from the advertising to what you end up with was just too much to accept at that price point.

What was worst tho was their customer service! I contacted them 5 times with one reply and it took a month to get the wave rotors from them. All phone calls go straight to message bank and they ignore you. They also don't reply to emails. I was polite but firm in all my communications, so they had no reason to ignore me. They just did because they could.

DHZ on the other hand has excellent customer service and their bikes are of better standard too. If I had my time again I would definitely go DHZ..

That was my experience, I hope that helps.

Jono.

dhz. All the way. Great build quality and fantastic customer service. The guys over there do a really great job. good choice :)

also can you do jumps on them but i only mean little 1 metre jumps

yeah...........itll handle 1 metre jumps.

ive got a pitpro ive also had it for awhile now the only real thing to give way was the stocko rear shock. Other then that its been a fairly good bike i guess.

I do like the DHZ bikes, even though i havent ridden one. In saying that, id probably look at a DHZ for my next purchase because they seem to have such a good rep with their bikes and their service.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back