DHZ dpro 160 or DHZ outlaw 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashermb96

Reaction score
i dont no what i should get. Is the the 160 worth the extra money, im fairly inexperinced so would the extra power be worth it for me. also where can i pick up a cheap trailer for the bike,how much should i pay for one?

For a learner rider a 140cc bike will have plenty of power and be allot of fun.
As for the trailer where are you from? Ebay might be the best option

get the 160, just bought one myself and im loving it! after a while i think on the 140 you will be looking for more power. the dpro is a heaps good beginners bike for only $1250

:thumbup: agreed mate
get the 160, just bought one myself and im loving it! after a while i think on the 140 you will be looking for more power. the dpro is a heaps good beginners bike for only $1250

Double thumbs up here too, just bought one and the power is great for a beginner bike, man up and get it!

I'm gonna swing the other way here.

Having owned the outlaw140 for about 2 years i can't say i'm looking for more power on it.
Geared to hit 100k's at top of 4th, i wouldn't want to go a lot faster than that on a china bike haha.

A mate of mine has the 160 and yeah, power wheelies instead of clutch wheelies, it has a lot of power, but you're on a pitty and unless you're riding in a very boring area, engine displacement won't be what you will be wanting more of, wheel sizemaybe but that's half the fun.

What i'd do:
With the money for the 160, buy the 140, a tube of loctite, a fat kenda rear tyre, new engine oil, air filter oil, fork oil and protaper bars if it doesn't come with them.

i am a 140 owner and will have to agree with the restof the guys im looking for more power so 160 is probably a good idea

Latest posts

Back