DHZ dpro 160 upgrades

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hock

Reaction score
after i get my DHZ Dpro 160 i have a few upgrades im thinking of doing. feel free to add any that you think will be necessary.

Hour meter - Hour Meter

Red Gear Lever - *NEW* GEAR LEVER DIRT PIT BIKE MOTORCYCLE - BLACK | eBay

Blister busters (grip donuts) - handlebars, grip, gripd, pillow, rubber, mx, motocross, cushion

New Grips - TAG Lo Pro Tech Dual Compound MX Grips - Bikebiz - New & Used Yamaha Kawasaki Aprilia Motorcycles, Motorbike Parts & Accessories

New D.I.D chain - DID 420 Roller Chain, 120L | Motorbike City

1/4 red throttle of DHZ website - Aluminium 1/4 Turn Joker Throttle RED

Pro Taper tucker rocky se handlebars crf 50 - PRO TAPER TUCKER ROCKY SE HANDLE BAR XR50 CRF50 - PROTAPER

Crappy Ebay Speedo - New LCD Bicycle Bike Computer Odometer Speedometer | eBay

Sobe plastics - New Black CRF50 Plastics & SOBE Graphics DECALS kits | eBay

honda seat - red and black crf50 seat | Motorbike City

and maybe down the track i might get a OKO 26mm carby to give it a bit more power etc.. - OKO 26MM FlatSlide Carby Kit, 1/8 Throttle, UniFilter, 140cc 150cc 160cc - OKO

No offence, dude

But your looking at spending an extra $390 (without OKO) on your bike. OR $500 (with OKO).

And nearly all of those things are just for aesthetic and aren't very practical.

WHY NOT JUST USE THAT EXTRA AND BUY A BETTER BIKE. i.e a DHZ Outlaw 160.

A much better bike, with a much better gemoetry.

At the end of the day, it's your choice, but I don't necessarily think its the smartest idea.

I think Carlts has a great point and to add to that your best off coming back when you have a bike instead of filling the forum with all your dreams.

Is the outlaw much better than the dpro? Apart from the crf 70 style?

If-%22ifs%22-and-%22buts%22.jpg

Latest posts

Back