DHZ DPRO 160 vs CRF70

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordaaann

Reaction score
Don't mind the title - changed the contents of this thread as idk how to delete!

Hey guys, new to this forum (first post i think)

Anyway, I'm tossing up purchasing a pit bike. Not looking to race or anything, however do want something that hammers and is reliable.

Ive come to the conclusion that I want to spend no more than 1500 on a chinese bike, and have narrowed my search down to maybe a DHZ bike of some kind (looking at the DPRO 160)
Im really not sure which chinese brand in the most reliable/best bang for your buck, so your suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Feel free to comment your opinions as i am free to changing mine :) (looking for a bike with a manual clutch)

Last edited:
it comes up with 20 pages of DPRO related threads for me, just tried it again too.

2nd hand lxr all the way mate! Dpro's a good bike but you'll end up spending ship loads on it in aftermarket parts.

Get on Facebook n keep an eye out on all the mini bike pages.

Or buy my used race bike with zocchis With new pipe and carb for 1500.. (see classifieds)

Latest posts

Back