DHZ Duel Exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have managed to now tune it all up and it is running well.
I also got to race the mate i always ride against and my bike is a little quicker than his. Before i put the exhaust on we were always dead level.
I have to say that i am happy with the purchase of the exhausts, little bit of work ( tunning did drag out but i would put that down to my lack of carby adjustment experience). And the new deep note of the bike is awesome.

will work on a video. might take a little time but hopefuly i will get a ride in this weekend.

Sorry i havent got a video up on this yet, i am still keen to get one there for you all. i have just been moving house.... Pain in the Arse. Planning to get some footage tomorrow.

they have come down a little i think. there about $230 at the moment

i have also seen that they now have duel exhausts to suit the pitpro 140 XR

i have got a little video put together of some riding from the weekend but it will not complete the upload on youtube. it gets to about 80% the it just has an unknow error and stops. any ideas ??

what format is it in? try uploading to a photobucket or similar type website see if that works...

might also be an error in the encoding of the vid... did you edit the vid? if so what program? and at the 80% mark in the vid what editing was done?

you could re-edit the vid into 2 separate vids for the sake of getting part of the vid uploaded or cut it at 75%...

thats about all i got for now :p

thanks for the ideas mate but i found out that one of my mates kept pulling the pug out of the wireless router :mad: bastards...oh well it is uploading now so i will wait and see. ha ha

thanks for the ideas mate but i found out that one of my mates kept pulling the pug out of the wireless router :mad: bastards...oh well it is uploading now so i will wait and see. ha ha

bahahaha what pricks:p

Anyone got any comments, thoughts or ideas on the clip. 1st one i have posted so feed back would be sweet

nice vid.
How you find riding in the full size boots?

How you find riding in the full size boots?

yeah no worry's. i use them all the time and i never have any problems.
Thanks for the comments

i also have dual exhaust on my dhz and love em.
mines only a 125 but.

Latest posts

Back