DHZ Duel Exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought that would bring the funnay.. I just wish I could trade my flashy vest and turtle neck for coolies p()rn * moustache! :(

yeah i wouldnt bother for all the trouble haha like u said they are just for looks no real power gain or anythingQUOTE]

yeah will agree, no real performance gains yet.... i got mine for $270 which is not too much, they sound sweet, check out my little video. ( not that great but i did it all in about 30 mins)

YouTube - DHZ 140 with duel exhaust

Last edited:
hey dude, was wondering if ya had a duel exhaust sytem that would suit my 140 bigfoot, drop me a price and i can do direct trasaction

do these exhausts flow more than just a single big bore exhaust?
as in... the pipes are same size? or are they slightly smaller because dual system?

do these exhausts flow more than just a single big bore exhaust?
as in... the pipes are same size? or are they slightly smaller because dual system?

48 left pipe, right 48>32>48 i think but its like that i think to get even flow per pipe

i know this is very old but dont want to make a new thread, what adjustments did you end up making? leaner/richer? did you touch the jets at all or just the fuel/air mixture srew? im thinking of getting one for my 140 outlaw

Likewise with my motovert , I hear no performance gains just for looks , but hey I don't mind the looks that's for sure !!

Latest posts

Back