Dhz monster 140 review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk

Reaction score
Model: monster 140

Make: DHZ

Year: 2008

Specs: Engine: Lifan 140cc oil cooled
Fuel capacity: 3ltrs
Transmission: 4 speed manual
Suspension System: fully adjustable front forks with 9 inch travel
Max speed: 110km/h ??? ( i havent hit its top speed)
Weight: 80kgs
Bike Size: midsize
Wheel Base:
Engine starting: kick start
Brakes: hydraulic round discs
Seat Height: 810mm
Body Material:

Who this bike is for: Well i was impressed when i had it built i had seen them previously before at DHZ's warehouse great looking bike but it seemed bigger when i put it all together as i said i was impressed with the sheer quality for a china pitty when i payed $780 delivered to front my door. Packed with goodys like the fastace rear shock, the fully adjustable front forks, 1/4 turn throttle, kenda carlsbad, red bi-fold levers like what more can you ask for at that price. I havent given it much of a thrashing due to an injury (broken collar bone) so i was just putting in 1st but seeing as i was barely touching the throttle and the back was sliding out i am very keen to see it in higher gears i have ridden a few pitbikes and i can already tell the power difference between the lifan 125's. Well the bike would be for an upgrade from your first bike but i honestly think that the power might be a bit harder to get used to than a normal sized pitbike.

I havent hit the tracks or jumps yet so the suspenion i wil have to keep you poasted about it but so far it seems good and also brakes are really good not touchy but they grab when you grabb the lever and very good throttle respone from the 1/4 throttle if your looking for a cheap and very mnice upgrade to a bigger and more powerfuller pitbike i would sya this is the one to go the service from dhz is great too.

i will keep you posted as i learn more about the bike and what it can handle jumps wise but if your looking for a new bike goodluck and i defeniately reccomend the dhz great customer service, i hope you found this interesting and useful.

Price: $600-$800

update: well here is the update ive given it a real good fang now and i know it has a lot of grunt behind it for a mini....(midsized bike) it hits jumps easy but would reccomend fiddlying around with the suspension to get ti right for you. i have hit a few jumps and i didnt feel much at all it rides berms just great only probvkem was things becoming loose as everyone says locktite everything they do mean EVRYTHING i had my exhaust come loose at the head luckily i got back home in time to tighten it back up.........so thats all there really is too it a great powerfull fun bike capable of more things than a normal mini pitbike.....so if your after a bike that you want that would be fun for a trail ride every now and then this is great.........

Photo:

P5290098.jpg

P5290097.jpg

P5290096.jpg

P5290093.jpg

Replies: well maybe you can tell me something new about them or something you want to add anthiong about the bike even ask me questions

Last edited:
the pic in my avatar is the last pic its just a bit blurry but yer so far the bike has been great just one thing i didn tlike was that the plastics is slightly in the way of the fuel tap but nothing too bad

can you get some more pics of the whole bike as im really interested in the same bike?

how do you think it looks?

it looks sweet man in ebay they look a bit weird but soo much beter in real life i would reccomend them to anyone. what are you upgrading from and i will get some more pics up tomorow

My mate had one. If your looking for a mini feel this is the wrong bike for you... The seat height is almost the same as an 80cc motocross bike.

My mate had one. If your looking for a mini feel this is the wrong bike for you... The seat height is almost the same as an 80cc motocross bike.

exactly why i bought because i like pittys but i thought i want just that extra height but ye3s they are very comfortable and yes your right nearly the height of an 80.......but i love it :D :D

can you please take some pics of the whole bike?

i see that you added one but its stiny

yep, the quality is amazing for a china bike and for $600 the value for dollar is incredible. i just got one too, cant wait to take it for a good fang.

yep, the quality is amazing for a china bike and for $600 the value for dollar is incredible. i just got one too, cant wait to take it for a good fang.

Post up some pics of the whole bike!

there good bikes i got mine on Tuesday and just cant stop riding

matty06 shutup mate stop asking for pics like 10 times in this thread l0l

y wont the pic work im new i dont understand it is there an easyer way?

matty06 shutup mate stop asking for pics like 10 times in this thread l0l

haha i want some clear pics of the whole bike so i can see if the frame looks really that ugly like it looks on ebay.The ebay pics dont look right anyway.They are squished up

y wont the pic work im new i dont understand it is there an easyer way?

Go onto photobucket.com

Make an account

Upload the pic

Then go to your album and you'll find 3 links under the pic that you uploaded.Copy the lasst one and paste it into your post.

its that easy

wow thats nice

doensnt look like its 60ft tall adn 30cm long like on ebay!

its a nice bike.Im considering buying one

Latest posts

Back