• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DHZ Monster 140cc Pit Bike, Spare Bike and a Box of Spares.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClassicHonda50

Sponsor
Reaction score
Item:

DHZ Monster 140cc Pit Bike with a Spare DHZ 140cc Pit Bike plus a Box of Spares

The DHZ Monster is fueled up and ready to ride, it has a Lifan 140cc engine, TB Parts graphics kit with the following new parts fitted to get the bike ready for my son to ride:

- New Carburettor ($49.00 RRP)

- New Inline Fuel Filter ($6.50 RRP)

- New Oury Hand Grips ($19.95 RRP)

- New Front Brake Assembly Complete ($90.00 RRP)

- New Clutch Lever Assembly ($30.00 RRP)

- New Fork Guards ($25.00 RRP)

Condition:

Close to as new condition, I purchased the bike new and rode it for 2 hours then found out I had a brain tumor and had to put the bike in the shed for 6 years. Got the bike going again for my son and he rode it for around an hour.

Reason for Selling:

Suspension is too stiff for my 48kg son and I won't be riding it again so no room in the shed for the bikes.

Price and Conditions:

$850.00 for the lot, contact me via PM for contact information or more details.

Hunter Valley NSW

Extra Info:

The DHZ Spares Bike engine does run, it has an OKO 26mm carburettor and a new TB Parts foam pod air filter, only needs a few things to get it rideable again.

Spare Parts Include:

- New TB Parts TBW0300 Race Cam ($95.00 RRP)

- New Rear Brake Assembly Complete ($90.00 RRP)

- New Front Brake Caliper ($50.00 RRP)

- Original carburettor and throttle cable (Only needs cleaning due to evaporated fuel residue)

- Plus More as per the picture.

Pictures:

DHZ Monster 140cc Pitbike:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DHZ 140cc Spare Bike:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Spare Parts Box:
attachment.php

Cheers

Jaimie

Last edited:
Geeze mate really sorry to hear about the tumour. Hope everything is well now!

Your pictures aren't showing up mate, I did try and source one from the file name but I didn't have any luck finding it. Let me know if your having any troubles with uploading.

Cheers
Cordogs

Hi Cordogs

I can see the pictures ok when I look at the Miniriders forum classifieds page add either logged in or not logged in??

I attached the pictures as a URL link from the same add on the MonkeyBikeOz forum.

Took two operations to get the tumor out and left me with quite a few issues to deal with but I am still breathing and getting to see my kids grow up so no complaints.

Cheers

Jaimie

Latest posts

Back