DHZ OKO Carb rubber adapter size/specs?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blender

Reaction score
hey people,

as some of you may know, im looking for an oko 30mm carb. the only thing that has stopped me from getting it is im not sure if the rubber adapter that comes with the carb will fit my manifold. i was wondering if someone had the bore size, and bolt hole spacing of the rubber adapter.

this is what im getting: OKO 30mm FlateSlide Race Carby Kit

thanks in advanced

most of the OKO carbys have a 34mm intake side,

the OKO Daytona rubber manifold adapter is 34mm, 27mm i/d and 61mm bolt pattern

the OKO 26mm comes with the same, but the manifold bolt pattern is 47mm-48mm

cheers Craig, i'll get out and measure the fury's intake when i put my new accelerator cable on, im hoping it'll fit up

just wondering, does the bolt hole configuration change with bigger carbs? e.g. a 26mm OKO's adapter might be different in size to a 30mm??

not sure with the bigger oko's but the pe28 on my braaap will mount to either adapter, so measure your inlet's bolt holes and then see which adapter you have to order with your carb

cheers Craig, i'll get out and measure the fury's intake when i put my new accelerator cable on, im hoping it'll fit up

Nah I think all manifolds are the same spacing? Just do an eBay search and see if there is any bolt hole spacing difference on 10 different spacers or manifolds! Think doing a survey online of carb bolt pattern sizes :thumbup:

I think the common problem with new carbys is clearance between the manifold and the carby and the head, or the frame. From the oko Craig showed me a couple of days ago they're like 150mm from the top of the slide to the fuel!! Hope that helps!

Last edited:
well, the furie's manifold bolt holes centre to centre are 47mm, so if i am corroect, the OKO 26mm rubber adapter will work.

but the trouble is, i want the 30, so will the OKO 30's adapter be the same as the 26's??

the OKO's are all the same 34.6mm on the manifold side, (inc 24mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm)

34.6mm is the o/d of the carby on the manifold side

oh ok, i get you now.

well i will do some more measuring tomorrow, and if all goes well, i'll order the carb !

Dimensions
24mm,26mm,28mm,30mm
Top of carb to bottom of carb 152mm
Outside Diameter of Intake Side: 34.6mm
Outside Diameter of Air Filter Side: 49mm

dimensions for 32mm OKO
Outside Diameter of Intake Side: 40mm
Outside Diameter of Air Filter Side: 54mm

awesome, thanks craig!! exactly what i was after! seriously cant wait to feel the difference with this thing bolted up :)

Latest posts

Back