DHZ outlaw 140 mods?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perthrider

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post in miniriders, though i have been using the site for years, (great info!). Ive recently purchased a DHZ outlaw140, and ive noticed hardly no threads on this topic, so i decided to make one so other DHZ owners can possibly benefit from everyones experience. so,
What are the best/most crucial/or just plain awesome mods or upgrades you could do to this bike to make it 'better'? suspension, carby, CDI, rotor, frame mods, exhaust systems ect? Id love to hear peoples ideas and suggestions, besides 'get a better bike'. :)

mate i had a 140 in mine and really the only thing that i know of is a oko 26mm carby thats all i know of for the 140 u can change the front chain sproket to a 17 sproket wheel its makes it rev out longer as the the 140 revs out quick thats what i done to mine thats all i know of mate u can put the twin exhaust on but dont know if it will change the performance thats the best i can do for you mate

Ok thanks mate i will look at a oko, seems good, just a random question, how long did you run yours in for?

Nice^ haha yeah ive done about two tanks now at half throttle, with like 4-5 oil changes, should i consider it 'run in'? cheers guys

um well yeah maybe do a tank at three quarter turn then unleash the oko is a awsum carby it will make a differance

awesome carby ordered from dhz, got some left over, does anyone know if the twin exhaust is worth it? like personally used it?

Twin exhuasts offer no real benefit in mo. Double the chance to burn yourself, get in the way of the subframe (i.e. less handholds), More weight, extra money and a bit homo looking sorry.....

Latest posts

Back