DHZ outlaw 150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Hey fellas just wondering who out there has a new outlaw 150, what's your opinion/thoughts on them? Keen to hear what people think and more pics if anyone has one.
Cheers[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked at one today never riden one but I know yx 150 cc engines go very well with a 26mm carb that being said some of the bike lacked a little quality but what do u expected for that price I'd say it's a great bike for the price nothing a bit of lock tight couldn't fix

Looks to me like the 150 13hp is at a decent disadvantage to the 160's 17 of the Dpro mate. Has similar suspension to the dpro too so unless you weigh less than 70 you'll have wrists like a pensioner by the end of the first race! It also has **** tyres so that'll be another $100.

I reckon you could find a decent 2nd hand lxr or at least an old school Outlaw for the money you allocated for it give or take a couple of hondos.

Edit: Like this one dude.

Dhz 70 | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Lake Macquarie Area - Edgeworth | 1113152539

Last edited:
Did you get rid of the stocker too mate?

Could have turned that into an 88 limo.

Yeah mate sold the stocker ages ago to Lachlan Ivers I'd just been storing it for him. Got no bikes left as why I'm looking at getting a new one.
Powers not really to much concern as most the tracks in Nsw if not all of them arnt open enough to wind them out, the 119 never saw 4th or 5th in most the races, different kind of beast I know but think less power in my case could actually help me.

Yeah mate sold the stocker ages ago to Lachlan Ivers I'd just been storing it for him. Got no bikes left as why I'm looking at getting a new one.
Powers not really to much concern as most the tracks in Nsw if not all of them arnt open enough to wind them out, the 119 never saw 4th or 5th in most the races, different kind of beast I know but think less power in my case could actually help me.

Yeah sweet.

Just need anything to get out there bang some bars and have some fun really.

Riding that DOHC was a bit of a handful hey.

Hey brendo I did notice foxico actually had your old 140 up for sale awhile back,
The twin procircuits on that thing were mint, you needa do the same again hahaha

Latest posts

Back