DHZ Outlaw 160R or Pitster Pro X4R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ Outlaw 160R vs Pitster Pro X4R (Quality, Design, Features)

• DHZ Outlaw 160R

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Pitster Pro X4R

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

tommyh

Reaction score
Hi All,

Please voice your opinion on these two bikes in terms of comparing quality, design and features? (Price isn't an issue) to help me choose =)

DHZ Outlaw 160r

DHZ-05.jpg

Pitsterpro X4R

PITSTER-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pitster is definitely a cleaner bike, but for the 450 buck difference it is unjustifiable. Both have about the same components, with the Pitster edging it out with the swinger, sexier discs and few other aesthetic improvements.

A DHZ with that extra 450 spent beefing it up would outdo that Pitster for sure.... lol I don't know why I am typing this when I can just debate it face to face hahaha

laters braz

I just got an outlaw 160r at Xmas time, Iam impressed as....... An the guy at dh are sweet to help with any probs. I've seen the x4r but I would have to gi the dhZ

I've owned a heap of pit bikes and my recent buy the 4xr is the best bike I've ever had. epic handling in speed, suspension and over all feel. my mate bought the dhz 140 which I'm pretty sure is the same size at that dhz 160 and i found there was no comparison. not so much the speed but the general feel for the bike didn't come close to that of the pitster pro. everyone is different tho :)

I think you gotta go with the pitster pro, my buddy bought it and it runs rings around my braaap and my pitpro

The Pitster is definitely a cleaner bike, but for the 450 buck difference it is unjustifiable. Both have about the same components, with the Pitster edging it out with the swinger, sexier discs and few other aesthetic improvements.

A DHZ with that extra 450 spent beefing it up would outdo that Pitster for sure.... lol I don't know why I am typing this when I can just debate it face to face hahaha

laters braz

Hey mate if you were goin to buy the Dhz what would you do with the extra money to beef it up??

Hey I'm getting one of these 160s in a couple of weeks and wondering if anyone knows if you can put a fmf pipe off a crf 70 as its a crf 70 copy please if anyone can give me info before I spend the money to find out it don't fit

Go the pitster not the DHZ!!!
Pitster tried and tested DHZ not believe me.

Latest posts

Back