dhz pro 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revmx_89

Reaction score
hi all i am new to this forum i was just wondering what the dhz pro 160 is like for jumping and racing like i have that in mind or will i be better off with the atomik nitrous 160 i will put pro taper bars and the big bore duel exhaust thanks for the help and your input

would i have to do any to the bike as in shocks or motor or anything like that to handle ramps

depends how much you weigh and how big your planing on going. is it only ramps you plan on hitting?

old one DHZ DPRO 160 and i have an old track from when i raced biggest jump would be 15 foot gap

hey mate how much you wanto spend on a bike i would go the dhz they are a good bike for the price and after sale service is top knotch. And i have heard atomiks service aint all that good
you can get the dhz dpro 160 for $1250.
or better yet.
the dhz outlaw 160R for $1750.
thats what im gettin at the end of the month.
whitch is a weapon bike but all depends on how much $$$ u want to throw down mate.
or a rev mx for 2g's
you could go all out and buy the pitster pro lxr but thats up around the 3k mark im pretty sure

yeah i have only got bout 1500 to spend

save up another $250 man get the outlaw 160r u wont be disapointed it is a beast of a bike jus make sure you look in the tech talk forum there is so much great info for noobs like us mate for bike setup, valve clearances performance upgrades, everything you need to know if you are new to china bikes

the new outlaw 160 has a better engine better forks , rear shock ,brakes ,frame is the same i think but dont quote me on that dhz have really steped it up this year oh and the crf70 plastistic look a ton better than the crf50 ones

think about this for a second the bike will cost you $1750 the forks are worth $445 engine is $669 rear shock is$245 thats $1359 dont want to look up the price for the rest but no one can say that aint bloody good value

and i have to pay for it to be freighted down to bendigo so that 150 or so on top of the 1750 so thats 1900 thats y i was looking at the older one for unless i can buy it closer to bendigo where i can pick it up

hes got a point. if not he will make a great car sales man. haha

haha :deal: just stating the facts mate lol maybe i should work for dhz?

where is bendigo anyway?
oh and this is there website if yiu didnalready know
Home Page - DHZ Mini Moto
have a look

ps: sorry i dont know how to put the linky thing in there

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back