DHZ, thanks heaps

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattbombers

Reaction score
maybe i missed it in references, but couldnt find one for dhz?

just like to say thanks to them, ordered my brake disc on Wednesday night and it was here on friday, just in time :D

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
i hav always been totally happy with dhz.. super qick postage, great customer service.. best on ebay by far

Yeah I agree too , have bought off DHZ via ebay 3 times and each order was here within 2 working days.

Go DHZ ... Excellent , reliable service ...

so far i have only emailed dhz but really helpful thanks for the help dhz

Last edited:
I have brought from Ken twice. Once was an oko26mm carby kit but I asked for a billet 1/4 throttle instead. Got that all good, but got a standard throttle cable so I am unable to run the 1/4 throttle.

Second time I asked for a 35t sprocket, and received a piece of shit. NOT the HD Black sprocket that was pictured...

So sorry :thumbdown: from me...

WOW!

yesterday (20/7) at around 2pm i placed an order online for rims, tyres, exhaust and few other little bits.

It turned up an hour ago!

What fantastic, no frills, No BS customer service...Thanks DHZ, i will be happy to send you my hard earned money any time!

Wayne.

Great stuff. I think DHZ's sevice is going to be very hard for most shops to even come close to.

Yep I'd also like to give Ken BIG props for his 500 dollar donation to charity fund set up in honour of Dvrip .... most definately a fantastic dealer and a great bloke, he's bent over backwards to help me n Durant in the past as well .:congrats:

WOW!

yesterday (20/7) at around 2pm i placed an order online for rims, tyres, exhaust and few other little bits.

It turned up an hour ago!

What fantastic, no frills, No BS customer service...Thanks DHZ, i will be happy to send you my hard earned money any time!

Wayne.

with my above reply, i returned home yesterday to open my goodies only to find no tyres...a quick call to DHZ (this was about 3:15pm) and the were despatched and i recieved them a 8:10 am this morning. Again excellent service, which in my opinion is prob the best ive ever experienced.

Well done DHZ.

Oh and this is def worthey of a sticky :grinning-smiley-003

ordered brake pads and smaller size then i ordered arrived so i sent em an email, 2 days later have the new ones in my hands free of charge :)
yet again, excellent service!

with my above reply, i returned home yesterday to open my goodies only to find no tyres...a quick call to DHZ (this was about 3:15pm) and the were despatched and i recieved them a 8:10 am this morning. Again excellent service, which in my opinion is prob the best ive ever experienced.

Well done DHZ.

Oh and this is def worthey of a sticky :grinning-smiley-003

So they f**ked up twice? hahaha

And Matt, shit it seems they fk up a lot.. But yeah still good service... My arse.

Small Wheel Deals, Never, NEVER had a problem, always got the right shit too... Something DHZ need to work on don't ya think.

But there is plenty of shops, but it's apples and oranges as I walk into them, not buy from a website.

Latest posts

Back