DHZ, thanks heaps

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but it would be pretty hard always dealing with china bike parts, the oversea suppliers box stuff wrong all the time plus they all look the same :)

i must admit i was once like ty and expected everything to always be perfect as in orders

but as you get older you will understand its easy to make mistakes like these

and if you have actually seen the behind the scenes of Ken's ebay and online store... when i was there about 2 weeks ago hes other 2 workers were constantly packing boxes the whole time we were there (we were there for a good 30 mins) so my point is when you have SO many orders its very easy to stuff up and seeing as there are so many orders the percentage error is still small and as stated by some of the others yer the stuffed up the order but ken sends the part thats missing or whatever straight away and you still end up with the part you originally wanted quicker than most on ebay for them to post it once

yes we are all entitled to an opinon and this is mine

i will be dealing with DHZ again....an soon at that.

one little mistake...that was realized and fixed straight away with no pissing around...honestly, you can expect anymore than that.

my 2c

yeh great service, everytime ive bought off them, ive been more then pleased with what i recieve and how quickly i recieve it. i had one part missing from one of my orders and i got onto ken and by the next day the part was at my door, good service and speed, A+ from me

Last edited:
a business isnt much without customer service and thats something Ken has and proves the point people are willing to a spend a few more dollars for the secuirty and friendliness of shop

i got another package today 100% all there very happy as always :grinning-smiley-003

well obviously Ken is doing something right and pleasing 90% of hes customers, theres no negative threads towards hes business.... he also dosent threaten sue unlike some other gay companies out there!!

nah kens a VERY good person to get parts off, i have gotten a fair bit of stuff off him for the past year now, and im pretty sure every time i have bought something off him i always recieved it the next afternoon!! which im extreamly happy doing business with him...

im getting a v2 off him on saturday, i think everyone knows that by now lol

Ive had 2 purchases from dhz now
both of them were at my door in 3 days
it takes 8 days for a regular letter posted in the same state and then I'm lucky if it does arrive
as i only have a r.s.d 3x a week

Ill add to this thread, ive dealt with him since day 1 of his store (back when chinas were a novelty). Everytime i walk into his shop he will give me advice and no BS, eg back in my earlier days he would literally discourage certain parts to what i need instead of making a quick buck and in my eyes and thats showing good customer service. Ontop of that i order over the phone and pick up during work lunch breaks and everything will be ready for a in and out experience, i will always use them for his good service

Latest posts

Back