Dirt-cat?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millhouse motorcycles

Reaction score
What do you think of this bike, and do u think im better off with this than the terra moto in my other thread? cheers;)
Dirt%20Cat%20125cc%20Pit%20Dirt%20Bike.jpg

Dirt Cat Hybrid 125cc - FREE P+P

FEATURES.

Genuine FastAce Rear Gas Shock
Genuine FastAce Upside Down Double Damp Front Forks
125cc Lifan
4 Stroke Start in Any Gear
Chromoly double beam frame
Kenda Tyres
External Oil Cooler
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY

Price: £699.99

Specification.

Vehicle:

FRAME : Chromoly double beam with back loop dismountable
SWING ARM : Aluminium type cantilever
FRONT SUSPENSION : Genuine FastAce AS02 33 mm reversed fork gone up on conical bearings
REAR SUSPENSION : Genuine FastAce rear shock absorber
WHEELS : 12" (front) & 12" (rear) aluminium standard hub cross-country race and rays reinforced with axis 15mm and tire Kenda Carlsbad K772
BRAKES : Hydraulics discs brakes, braided hose
BODY SPECS : CRF style plastics
ENGINE : 4 stroke 125cc Lifan
TRANSMISSION :4-speed Manual : 1N234
Seat height: 770mm
CARBURETOR : Mikuni
SEAT HEIGHT : 77 cm
CHAIN: KMC Racing chain
SPARK PLUG: NGK
IGNITION: Key
EXHAUST: CNC
Color: black/red

Think it soundz sweet

Sounds pretty good to me and it looks hotter than a terra moto i can't stand the look of the tearra motos they are too squared off.

^^^ I'm with stupid. Sounds good to me too.

Fastace AS02 forks and rear shock, chromoly frame and Lifan 125cc motor makes it worth the 700 quid (about $2000 AUD)

Terra-moto would be better, brand name, stronger components, jailing engine (I think).

Terra-moto would hold up longer, thats BSE made.

It would last longer cause it would be sitting in the garage cause he'd be too ashamed to go out and ride it.

I'd be alot more ashamed to be riding a no name china bike than a terra-moto, they're as good as the thumpy's, i dont think they look bad at all, would last atleast twice as long.

I know they are better quality i am only kidding but i think they look pretty shit they were so much hotter when they were thumpstars but whatever.

That thing above looks nice and take for instance rickys pitty i bet that quality on that will be shit awesome and it's just going to be plain black and looking like a no name pitty.

The one above also has fastace gear front and rear and strong looking frame i doubt that a terra moto would really last 2x as long.

That thing above looks nice and take for instance rickys pitty i bet that quality on that will be shit awesome and it's just going to be plain black and looking like a no name pitty.

Ricky is going to put his Mintard Racing name on it. So it won't be a 'no name' as such, and yes it will have all the goodies! :D

The forks and shock, bars and other bits and pieces are on, gotta get off my ass and take pics. I'm giving him a hand to put the engine in this weekend ... after some riding :D So the Mintard Racing 'killa pitty' should be completed.

:p

I know it won't be a no name but you understand what i am getting at though right Ruby?

You can always put some decals on something and give it a completely different look i am for this bike.

Pretty much every China made bike is the same quality, fast ace is made in china too, the material tolerances are all pretty much the same level which is pretty low so every thing is going wear out very fast, brand name china's are a bit better because they make more of thier own parts and design thier own bikes with a bit more attention to detail, but with BSE all the parts are just mass produced and stuck together, the bikes dont have a design.

Terra-moto's are from the same factory as thumpstars and all the thumpy's ive known have lasted about 2 years before anything really broke.

its neally if not the same as the mso pro. so i dont see how it is worth about 2 grand. looks good though but i would go the terra moto if i was going to spend that much even though they are as ugly as poo

Thanks every 1 for your opinions, i think i'll get the terra moto and change the plasticz to crf style, get sum gud graffix like terra moto rider has done. cheerz anyway ;)

If you were willing to spend that much there would be other bikes i would be looking into like motovert or even monstermoto which is a UK brand but that's good for you i guess.

I think thats a really nice bike

that was a really siic bike id take that

Latest posts

Back