Dirtbike hire in melbourne

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingers

Reaction score
ok well theres 2 guys at tafe that ride road bikes and reckon that riding out bush would be a peace of piss, they think this because they ride on the road and have to avoid traffic and when ya bush bashin theres nuthin to worry about. they also think that me and my mates are crap because we lay the bike over when tryin to go up big hills, as a majority of bush riders will have, they seem to also think that having a stack like that is a big issue out in the bush, sooo i wanna get em to hire some bikes and come out bush with me and my mates to see how well they can handle it and see how many times they stack while attempting some hill climbs :p

I've had a look at clipstone in ringwood and they charge $400 to hire a wr250 and thats kinda a bit much for a day of riding, so does anyone know of any places that hire out bikes for a day? dont really care what the are just a 4 stroke 250 is all im after eduro or motorcross doesnt matter, brand doesnt matter neither does year, the only thing is that it needs to have rec reg cause we'd be going bush.

something like $200 would be ok for a day the cheaper the better

cheers for that thump,

anyone else know of any? just tryin to get the best deal for me mates

hey thump, by WR250 for $200 do you mean WR250F? I'm thinking about hiring onebefore I buy to make sure I like riding it and it's powerful enough

edit: nevermind I looked at the link, and yep it is the wr250f BUT HOLY CRAP LOOK AT THE BOND!

Last edited:
haha yeah clipstone have got the yz 250s to rent but yeah its a bit expensive and dont think they'd pay that much, i so wanna get these guys out to wesburn or powelltown and gonna take em down the hills first just cause i wanna see em come off, lets see how much they like the front brakes after they come down the hill :p then i'll get em to go back up for some more laughs, lol, and of course im gonna have to film it all to.

hey thump, by WR250 for $200 do you mean WR250F? I'm thinking about hiring onebefore I buy to make sure I like riding it and it's powerful enough

edit: nevermind I looked at the link, and yep it is the wr250f BUT HOLY CRAP LOOK AT THE BOND!

I agree the bond is high but you can understand why as you could imagine what some people can do to the bikes. The bond can usually be placed on a credit card which will only get charged if there is a problem so its not like you have to go there with $1500 cash for the bond.

Latest posts

Back