DMX 140 pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskydave

Reaction score
Howdy people
Just wondering if anyone has a DMX 140pro out there. They seem to be a good buy for the money. Well I couldnt find any other bikes out there with zocchi's and dnm shock for $1800 new. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about them as im probably going to get one in the next couple of weeks. I will write a review when I do but hoping somebody had some info on them now
only looking at the pro model's and mainly the 140

eXtremeMotos.com.au - High Performance Pit Bikes, Quads & ATVs

Cheers
Dave

^^^^^mate dont do it!!!!!
Thems bikes thar, are pretty much the bikes you get from ebay, for Atomik and TDR...
and more than likely come with STD's, and other such nasties...
....and naturally, the quoted HP figures are all dyno-proven... *giggle*
Out of the lot, the only one i'd touch, would be the AGB-29 or AGB-38... I'm a tad dubious about the legitimacy of their "genuine" zocchs and DNM boingers... If someone has one, and can vouch for them, then i'll stand corrected, but otherwise they're mostly barge-pole bikes...

$1000 spent at DHZ would get you a better bike in the Outlaw 140...

dhz r real good value for ur money but they dont have zochis but gpx r good forks to an for 1800 u can get top of the range...

"dhz r real good value for ur money but they dont have zochis but gpx r good forks to an for 1800 u can get top of the range... "

Sorry guys im pretty new to the minibike thing. What are you saying mate that DHZ have GPX forks or something and they are just as good???
Apart from the suspension being different what else on the DHZ is so much better. I was looking at these before I saw the DMX 140 pro. Or is it just build quality with the DHZ. I was under the impression that most of them were running similar engines (lifan, zongshen etc) and was basically the suspension components and frame etc that seperated the bikes

Damn I thought I was onto a good thing there. But I was looking at motoverts etc and couldnt tell a lot of difference between the high end motoverts and this thing. Both are running marzocchi forks and dnm rear shock(even got same flame graphics on the shock). The suspension components look identical and surely they couldnt get away with saying genuine marzocchi if they are actually fakes yea??

Thanks a lot for your help guys
im truley lost now!!!

i dunno, they get away with selling "genuine" mikuni carbies, that most certainly arent... ha ha.

The big difference with the DHZ bikes is the fact that they are: awesome value for money, great bikes, Ken's customer service is absolutely second to none, and the DHZ is a far better bike in build quality than the TDR and Atomik equivalents...
The GPX forks on the DHZ's, while not being as good as genuine Marzocchi shivers, are still very good forks...
I'd still go with the DHZ... at least if it does have some sort of issue, DHZ will still be there to fix it in a few weeks time, and will be happy to help... the same level of after sales service, cannot be said for many others...

Yeah thanks thump
Well yeah the DHZ is certainly a lot cheaper. Sounds like thats the safer option for now unless someone can tell me bit more about these things

I've had both the DMX PRO 140 & MotoVert Expert 140.
The suspension quality seems about the same. Just the motovert has better quality frame. swingarm, bars & bling etc. If your not jumping huge then the DMX PRO should be fine. Not a bad bike for the price! :)

sweet mate
i was really hoping someone would have some experience with them.
they look like good bikes
appreciate ya help mate!!

dmx is owned by Atomik .... they changed the name because they had flooded the market with cheap bikes under the Atomik banner... still do ....worst rep in the industry

These guys after sales rep alone should be enough to steer ya clear of em .... the fact they see the need to oerate under another name to push a higher level bike should tell ya the rest.

No they are not genuine zokkys they are a china copy ... like the daychina motor that many players new to the game mistake as a genuine daytona ... same as the carbys ... levers etc etc etc Yes all branded EXACTLY the same.

No they shouldn't and probably are not allowed to but they do .

Go with DHZ and you'll have plenty left to mod it and great aftersales .

Last edited:
dmx is owned by Atomik .... they changed the name because they had flooded the market with cheap bikes under the Atomik banner... still do ....worst rep in the industry

These guys after sales rep alone should be enough to steer ya clear of em .... the fact they see the need to oerate under another name to push a higher level bike should tell ya the rest.

No they are not genuine zokkys they are a china copy ... like the daychina motor that many players new to the game mistake as a genuine daytona ... same as the carbys ... levers etc etc etc Yes all branded EXACTLY the same.

No they shouldn't and probably are not allowed to but they do .

Go with DHZ and you'll have plenty left to mod it and great aftersales .

Yeah im with Dready...^^
Go the DHZ outlaws.

seperate... go the dhz 160 dpro fast as hell an great shocks &excellent after sales......

looking at the main page of the website it appears all the bikes are BSE made....
and reading the bullsht write up on the parts makes the bike not add up...

definitely everything on that bike is rubbish/copied items...

and the main page even proofs there atomiks....

and again i can vouch for the after sales service being completely pathetic.
i been tryin for about 3 months to get some 350cc quad clutch plates...unfortunately their the only ppl that carry them...
but anyways they just dont care once the bike is out the door....

oh wait i just read the contact us page....there from sydney...
so thats 2 shtty support services you have to put up with...

sorry, the more i flick thru that website the more it smells like trouble....
their linked to crap all over the place....

if anyone buys their products they will be sorry....

i wouldnt be supprised if atomik is a world wide trademark...

brrrrr im shivering just looking at it...

yeah hey i was woondering the same thing i was wondering whether they are any good but it seems not im goin to ride a m8s tommorow and i spoke to him bout it and he said they are okay i have also heard tht the forks aint real zoccies.

The forks on the DMX PRO 140 are the same as on the Motovert 08 Expert & RX 125.

Latest posts

Back