DMX 140 pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All chinese pit bikes that have Marzocchi forks are fake.
They do the job fine though. Plus they can have Italian Marzocchi internals fitted.

nah way to soft and yeah you can get harder springs and do the oil but why pay a prenium for forks that are fake and no good.

the forks on my bike i believe work 20 times better than the fake zocchi's and better than stock zochi's mind you thee the exact same fork but longer travel american design made in tiawan same as the shivers.

but no price comparison

anyway the dmx frame is fake it's not worth a pinch on goat shat mind you would be fine for motard but for anything off roud have a look at the broken frames thread it's the same as the old pitpro frame and was made by bse i thought

nah way to soft and yeah you can get harder springs and do the oil but why pay a prenium for forks that are fake and no good.

the forks on my bike i believe work 20 times better than the fake zocchi's and better than stock zochi's mind you thee the exact same fork but longer travel american design made in tiawan same as the shivers.

but no price comparison

anyway the dmx frame is fake it's not worth a pinch of goat shat mind you would be fine for motard but for anything off road have a look at the broken frames thread it's the same as the old pitpro frame and was made by bse i thought

went with a pitster pro x4r

Howdy lads
Thanks heaps for all ya info and from rider reviews I didnt really here a good thing about the DMX bikes. I just picked up a 2009 pitster pro X4R on the weekend and in my opinion it is one awesome little bike!!
I have ridden a couple of DHZ's before and was just about to buy one when this thing came up and once I had a ride I was addicted. Suspension seems really plush and bike just handles awesome. Brakes are bloody unreal as well. 1 finger stoppies are just a piece of piss!!
But bike is running a little rough in the bottom end to midrange. Im gunna check the valve clearances tonight and then jet it if its still rough. But overall I think its a top little bike. Not sure if many other people have pitsters out there and as I said its my first mini (been riding big bikes since a little tacker) but from what I can see its a bloody good unit!!!
im yet to hit any ramps or big jumps with it but ill put it to that test soon!!
2 THUMBS UP from me for the pitster anyway. Only had it a few days so havent really given it time to break yet but seems like a good bike and is so far holding up really well!!!!

once again thanks for all ya help and imput guys!!
hopefully get out for a ride with some of ya's one day!!

from canberra unfortunately

Nah champ unfortunately I live in canberra
Never actually been to WA
would love to get over there sometime

But yeah never owned a mini before either mate. Been riding enduro and mx for years and started trials riding a few years back as well. But just starting out in the world of mini's

Hopefully I have made the right move with the pitster pro.. Please tell me if I havent lol
I tried to do my research and think it has payed off because it seems like a top little bike!!

yer pitster pro is a good start,

the husky dave i know Rode a 510 husky & he hit a tree trying to keep up

yer pitster pro is a good start,

the husky dave i know Rode a 510 husky & he hit a tree trying to keep up

haha
Ive never hit a tree trying to keep up with anyone mate so nah its definately not me. Mine was a TE450 and had it since 04...but actually sold it on saturday and went out and got the pitster (got the pitster 2nd hand but only a month old..not a scatch on it). But yeah definately not me my friend considering ive never been over to WA and not really keen on crashing into trees trying to keep up with people...If im racing mate I know my pace and know when to stop pushing or push more (dont get me wrong things dont always go to plan)

Cheers I hope the pitster lives up to its name!!

Latest posts

Back