Do i need to retune after fitting exhaust???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mso140s

Reaction score
I have a mso140s with a lifan motor. I just put a big bore duel exhaust system from DHZ on, and was wondering if i would have to tune the bike at all???

Thanks.

well how is your bike running atm does it bog out is it hard to start??
if it is then yes more than likely.
if not then take it out for a spin and see how thee running/throttle response is like
hope this helps :D

do a throttle chop and find out, try a bigger main and see if it effects performance, but I doubt u'll need to change anything..... the pipe shouldn't make much difference to power if any
if you want the pipe to work get an oko 26mm flatty, that way the bike will breath well at both ends

do a throttle chop and find out, try a bigger main and see if it effects performance, but I doubt u'll need to change anything..... the pipe shouldn't make much difference to power if any
if you want the pipe to work get an oko 26mm flatty, that way the bike will breath well at both ends

Where could i get a oko from????

I have another question....
I just put a big bore duel exhaust system on my bike from DHZ. It now blows smoke out of only ONE of the exhausts,and it blows smoke out the none standered exhaust,not the original one that would be there if i only had the single one there. If you get me ahahaahahha.

Thanks guys.

no smoke from original.

bit of smoke coming from one of the new mufflers.

i wouldnt worry just yet mate, that would just be the muffler packing bedding in.
fibreglass packing getting hot for the first time.
all my new exhausts have done that on the first ride or two.

and its probably only coming from the one muffler because it is getting the most airflow thru it.

get a couple of hours ride time on it and i bet you it will settle down.

Latest posts

Back