Do or dont.. GPX Moto Minicross kit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

low29

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wondering if its worth getting a GPX Moto Minicross Black Lable kit for a Pit Pro 150xr. I have been putting a few different mods on it lately and wanted to know if its gonna be a worthwhile improvement on the stock forks.

Cheers
low29

Would it be better to get these or replace the rear shock? Just with the price i wanna make sure they are worth it... or is there similar type that might also be good to look at.

Cheers
low29

im guessing you got a stocka china rear shock!!!

def go the black labels.. cant go wrong.. well ya can if you order the wrong length..
also get a quality rear shock..

Yeah its got a Fastace rear shock which seems ok. But the length for the forks was my next question. Is 730mm to big for a 150xr?

Cheers

Yeah the stock ones are 730mm, guess I will stick to that then. Any other brand suggestions? Or are these my best bet?

Go the DNM hornets... whoop the black labels andyday .. lol just goading mf ;) but yer the dnms are sick braz

I've got 730mm Black Labels...
I've used em' for dirt jumping & motarding and can't fault them!
Especially for the price. I'd say it's the best mod I could have bought

Just got my GPX forks out of the mail the sarvo... cant wait to test them out... anything I need to do before I mount them too the bike??

Cheers,
Glenn

Latest posts

Back