dont know what carby to use

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 24 Mikuni sounds like the Chinese copy ... They're 24 mm round thru the venturi and 28 mm out of the rear ...

I am really confused right now, the chinese seller I bought it off was flogging it as being a VM24 but after reading some info on the web and then measuring the carb I found it to be 28mm, so I updated the forsale thread with the correct information.

From what I can gather at a quick glance is that this carb is the same as what Cactus is explaining in the second post in this thread: http://www.miniriders.com.au/tech-talk/20186-new-fake-vm24-mikuni-made-china.html
Sorry for all the confusion, seems like there has been some new information that I was not aware of.

That carby is what they call a vm22 it's a 26mm carby it's plenty big enough for a 125 just depends on what jets are in it as to weather it will run right chuck it on she how she goes:) hope it a goa for u

Been doing a bit of thread mining ?
miner.png

Lol, just stirring, but this thread is 6 year's old now

Hey mate yeah I been doing some research so I've got yx160 on the way and I'm trying to work out which carby would work better I've got a vm24 28mm and I've got a vm26 30mm booth mikuni which one do you think will perform better ?

Latest posts

Back