Don't ya just hate it when....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just send it in to be r-jtaged if your not going to go online.. i believe there will be mods for gta 5 too

Resistance fall of man (sort of not what I was expecting and seems too old for ps3)
Resistance 2 (which I haven't played but looks better)
Tomb raider (last one) me and dad have liked the movies and previous games and apperently is really good haven't played it yet.

Got the first and last avenged sevenfold album to, got them all now, so far the latest album is pretty good

Haven't gotten into the latest album yet but hail the king is growing on me something bad, the simple riff is catchy as ****.

Don't ya just hate it when there is a full yoshi pipe on gumtree for 120 for your Yz250f and the guy sold it like 5 mins before you called. :(

Don't ya just hate it when there is a full yoshi pipe on gumtree for 120 for your Yz250f and the guy sold it like 5 mins before you called. :(
lol, i get that a lot.
it's even worse when they say it sold over a month ago.... delete your old ads !

Definitely mate i get sick of that too.

When you cut your brand new grips while leaning your bike up on a wall before riding...

Yep that's why I don't let a lot of people ride them.

Hate when most of the vehicles start having issues all at once :(
And getting 8 teeth pulled out

Ouch..8 teeth..i feel for ya mate, hope it all goes smoothly for you, you gotta love morphine ;)

I had the same problem earlier this year, got all four wisdom teeth out. Hope it all goes well for you!

Kholer engine looking to fix broken alum coil mount

I'll try to put a pic up I had no idea where to post but have found great ideas here I have a kholer command on a John Deere lt133 went to clean the ignition coil and the bolt then mount snapped I'm eventually replacing the block but atm looking to just fix it drilled out a hole into what was left of the mount only got about a lol under 3/8 inch deep threaded just about tired of things breaking atm over simple tasks

Is this the thread you were looking for ?
I've moved it for you

If only thing's were this easy !

[video=youtube;kAVubYlhAwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAVubYlhAwM[/video]

Not quite lol I wish it was that simple. I meant anyone have any luck doing this
d5f3a2f57b695943a9af82604e34984a.jpg

Not trying to sound egotistical complaining or anything I just wanna give background so it helps understand: I've been repairing motors since I was eight 20 years ago not the best far from it imo but now run a shop I'm just nervous rigging stuff up as it bugs the crap out of me if it will fail

Just read the first post...wanna hear the funny version? My wives ex bought a trx 400 years back off the side of the road hired a shade tree guy he never met before to fix the a arms ...they left him there her ex God knows why her to pikck up the a arm...she came back with the a arm In time to see the guy taking off on it .....crashed into a power box down the road a bit broke his neck and as it would be the old a arm. Police shown up....bike was reported stolen and they thought she had reported it so no questions they got it back....lol first off I don't support stolen bikes been there not fun earn your stuff don't steal it and don't support these jerks ....

Latest posts

Back