Don't ya just hate it when....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9e3f23842aed7c101682ae8ca7da038a.jpg
wish me luck lol I'll use a tubing spacer if all goes well and iT's holding the right gap too

All good then.
I was going to suggest you use the broken off piece as the spacer.
Even tap out the broken bit if you can, then use loctite there those thing rattle most bolt's out the thread's

The threads are locked down due to loc tite red and cut tight as to be hard to turn ( can't word it currently) also have a nut tightened down on coil height not going anywhere for now till I get a new block thought of the old piece but it was pretty far gone like doomed lol I ran it for about twenty mins so far so good.

Last edited:
Don't you just hate it when you go to use a tool and it won't work !!
Grr :cursing: my mig won't fire up !!
I guess it's the first breakdown since i bought it new in 2000

Dont ya just hate it when ya go broke fixing the house up everything seems good....then ya run outta mig wire in the middle of a project, truck decides to tell you it needs work and your outta gas for the bike...thankfully its close to payday

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Hang in there, Velociraptor, all this will pass, or you'll croak first... either way those problems will be solved, LOL. I'm watching some trippy PBS program on ancient architecture, said program featuring the mechanics of wild animal release in the Roman Coliseum. I think it's a NOVA program, it started while I was doing the dishes. Interesting program, with these modern engineers rebuilding the wooden "lift" which delivered animals into the arena via trap door. Anyway, hang in there, dude, it's always darkest before the dawn, 10-4???

Last edited:
Don't you just hate it when you've just bought some jet's and want to tune up your bike,
then you notice your neighbour's are having a party in their backyard !
It happen's too much here, it's almost every weekend or at least every second !!

I dont notice that too much in the woods what noise issue or law type deal? Dont ya hate it when you get a used bike and you start finding every little sign of abuse where the owner just did not care?

dont you just hate it when you trust someone to tie down your bike but "forgets" to tie down the rear wheels in the trailer and you drive a good 100ks and find out when you get home your bikes swingarm has a nice dirty rubbed gouge taken out of it!!!! grumble grumble

Nasty , she must have been a boulder !

Yeah there is some decent size rocks out there! Not really sure how else to explain it though?

What happened mate? Did a rock hit the sump?

Yeah I think so mate, beats the hell out of me how though? That bike was pretty well always in front too so no chance of a rock being spat back at it? Just lucky I spotted the oil when I did otherwise it could of been a lot worse.

Dont ya just hate it when someone trys to tell you how much your bike is worth that you are selling.
Kinda like can you not.

Or when you replace a wheel bearing in your car and it decides to seize and spin on the hub destroying the hub. So you head off to the wreckers get the whole knuckle for peanuts. Get home to find out its not a Abs model, then have to press the hub out and press it into the old hub with a new bearing.
I swear I cant win with cars.

Dont ya just hate it when someone trys to tell you how much your bike is worth that you are selling.
Kinda like can you not.

Or when you replace a wheel bearing in your car and it decides to seize and spin on the hub destroying the hub. So you head off to the wreckers get the whole knuckle for peanuts. Get home to find out its not a Abs model, then have to press the hub out and press it into the old hub with a new bearing.
I swear I cant win with cars.

That's because of all the know it all kids in your pitty group. haha. Swap an iphone 3 for it mate? hahahaha

Yeah that sucks mate. Still trying to sort your alternator too bud.

Hahaha pretty much man. Would you swap for a 48in plasma tv and a cabinet. Then when you say nah man. Oh but you know my offer is worth more then what your bike is worth. Get lost kid.

All good man happened on the pulsar haha. Fronty has snapped a shock mount :'(

Latest posts

Back