dook salad

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bike looks mint, whered u get ur seat and how is it? the one that came with my bike is so shit

lols its hole by errmm Chain?! lol ^^ good job by the way im to lazy to do what you have done

Just went through all 19 pages to see what you done... And WoW you done a nice job rebuilding this bike up.. Top Job

just curious of what the total costo f the build has set u back ?? the bike looks mint mate.. well done.. feels awesome once it is all done from building a custom pretty much doesnt it

thanks for the feedback guys. i really appreciate it.

doped youth: the seat cost me $40 bucks off dhz over ebay. very nice seat with the proper gripper material.

goodytod: i have lost count lol. i know i havent broke 1000 yet but i will once i buy as01s/02s and a few other bits a peices.

not alot to go now. waiting on rear sprocket. ordering rotors. gotta throw on the back brake and foot peg mount. oh and the chain :D

lol i have said afew times i lost count lol. still havent broke $1000 but will do when i buy forks (as01s) and probably and lifan 125 and work it, plus heaps more extras. this bike will never finished there will always be something to upgrade. speaking of which i need to get rid off those foul china bars.

unit yeh time to upgrade otherwise you'll eat my dust haha what a tosser i am

got my spocket and rotors. ill get a pic up soon. gotta make up a rear caliper mount and throw it all together and give here a good flogging. i've been of my mini for too long and cant wait to ride it

Hey 50's, I am doing the exact same thing as you. Even sprayed my frame white lol
Anyways, I have a question. When you put your carby on did it hit the frame? Mine JUST hits the frame so I bought a 360 degree manifold adapter and now the accelerator cable sticking out the top of the carby hits the petrol tank!

I have 2 solutions that I can think of. One is to raise the tank with some washers or something, which MAY change the way the plastics sit or similar.
The other (which I have done temporarily) is spin the carby around so it stick outs the front.... actually, I might get some pics and post it in the tech thread...

Hey 50's, I am doing the exact same thing as you. Even sprayed my frame white lol
Anyways, I have a question. When you put your carby on did it hit the frame? Mine JUST hits the frame so I bought a 360 degree manifold adapter and now the accelerator cable sticking out the top of the carby hits the petrol tank!

I have 2 solutions that I can think of. One is to raise the tank with some washers or something, which MAY change the way the plastics sit or similar.
The other (which I have done temporarily) is spin the carby around so it stick outs the front.... actually, I might get some pics and post it in the tech thread...

um the choke lever scrubs on the frame when on. but i never really use it so it didnt bother me lol

nice bike man,i was going to do something like that to my pit bike but it was going to be a monster energy theme

Latest posts

Back