dook salad

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i have neally finished rebuilding the whole bike. replacing everything except the bars forks and motor. bars will get replaced soon shortly after ther forks will get replaced with as02s and then the motor will get replaced when it dies. i gotta gett pics up. put my tires on my rims the other day. exhaust on. some other small things to

hi and yea DHZ are quick with shipping ,,, the dhz 140cc out law is a well made bike, a lot of good parts strong 120 kg frame ,, i win my one on e bay 4 $650 + 150$ shipping ,, cheeper then doing up a old one ,, :)

but doing up an old one you get to put what parts you want on it. and you gain more experience and knowlege building a bike if yuo arnt that great with them

haha take ur time man

im jealous of ya bike! especially that white frame

btw r u goin 12/12?

nah went 14/12. its very hard to get 12/12 wheels with billet hubs. i just pushed the forks through the clamps a bit to level it out. i will get shorter fork legs when i replace the forks

Hurry up and build that prick , Im getting sick of hearing " It will be ready by next weekend" crap. Stop driving me around and machine up that rear brake/ new disc and chuck some photo's up for the desperate public

Hurry up and build that prick , Im getting sick of hearing " It will be ready by next weekend" crap. Stop driving me around and machine up that rear brake/ new disc and chuck some photo's up for the desperate public
i agree...........

Maybe its not even his.... I think we need a pic of the bike with todays paper and a bucket of KFC on it... that way we KNOW its urs...

lol i might buy some kfc now.
tell me something i will have in my shed that i can put next to my bike when i take a photo of it lol.

Latest posts

Back