ducar 125cc engine any good write your opinion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesseRS10comp

Reaction score
hi guys I'm thinks of buying a used bike for a rebuild and it has a ducar 125 are they any good couse iv seen mixed reviews. iv heard they are honda motors and that stuff so any opinions or reviews would be nice thx jesse :confused-smiley-013

firstly, they are not honda motors lol...

ducars are and still are a decent engine in there class... just a little outdated

im guessing its a 1 down 3 up geared engine, if so then make sure it has no false neutrals and that you can select neutral easy...

ok thx mate i was told that they use honda parts or honda owns ducar for honda small motors like generators and pump motors are made by ducar but thx mate also the bike is a atomik pro x agb29 bigfoot they any good

nope you heard wrong lol... there honda based engines but thats as far as it goes..
but some honda parts are interchangeable..

honda actually use a company called Jialing for there backdoor products... same company that builds minibike engines... they were used in thumpstars and motoverts over here... a lot of other brand names used their engines too....

thx sean01 reps to you mate
I'm just wandering has any one got any experience with the agb 29 big foot model thx

Latest posts

Back