Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate you snitch you bastard. lol ;)

yes i can be , that was a sweet deal tho and i cant wait to get it under my bum

i;ll keep an eye out for fellow members now that i have my motor , kens a sneaky guy and they only pop up every now and then

yes i can be , that was a sweet deal tho and i cant wait to get it under my bum

i;ll keep an eye out for fellow members now that i have my motor , kens a sneaky guy and they only pop up every now and then

get it fitted & get it to my next track day! then you can take my bike for a cut and really get the bug to spend some coinage on your motor :p Hey what is that z forum, i should post my track day there.. some may enjoy it

lol snitchy i actually saw that auction, and was going to buy it, but just didnt have the money sadly...
would have looked perfect under the miniblitz... :( :( :(

get it fitted & get it to my next track day! then you can take my bike for a cut and really get the bug to spend some coinage on your motor :p Hey what is that z forum, i should post my track day there.. some may enjoy it

do that pete , mate i was on my way to last meet but got waylaid by the misses , im going to make it out there just finding time is hard , we renovating the house so wife is on my back

i wish she would get on my front :)

yeah i was going to put links up earlier btu couldnt find the thread, brand new zocchis with front wheel everything , BUYITNOW $1000 thats cheap.
wish i had spare money for another build id put these away.
hopefully someone gets them quick for that price.

Yer i posted that up b4 he sellin frame and sano swinga to

Latest posts

Back