Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20150208_123317.jpg

Can anyone identify what this bike is?... Got new plastics and sticker kit, 140cc Lifan? I have no idea lol

looks to be an early dhz140 with new dhz lki graphics (and no this isnt me..random google search pic lol)
DSCF0380.jpg

Your bike John?
Looks good !
Have you got another pit bike you ride or ?

yes, and yes im kind of in the middle of building my Honda z50r and im installing my z160ho engine and oko flatslide etc little bike big motor that's the plan anyway.

Not sure if I should admit that it was me that enquired about it and placed the $200 bid then.
all good lol , but im still not posting it . someone will buy it.. ive already sold my 4 other bikes my quad and my go kart is on ebay at the moment..im downsizing a bit..

Crazy $$ here,

A 2005 KX250 Kawasaki that Chad Reed rode in the opening ceremony at Atlanta Supercross, with some signed gear he wore.
current bid $240,300 US........
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321684608324

The bike that Chad Reed rode for opening ceremonies for the throwback race in Atlanta supercross. The bike is a 2005 kx250 two stroke with factory Showa a-kit suspension. It has a brand new top end on it with a brand new cylinder head and a brand new works pro circuit pipe and has only been rode for the opening ceremony. It also has pro circuit triple clamps brand new renthal chain and sprokets and handlebars. The light wheels have been removed because he is using them again for more opening ceremonys but everything else remains the same. Also with the bike comes the gear he wore that night for the opening ceremony and the main event and both pants and jersey are signed. A percentage of the bike will be donated to the st Jude children's hospital. Anymore questions I can be reached at 423-827-3811

This is not chad reeds bike. this is just the bike he used for opening ceremonies

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

Would be a good buy, id get rid of the dipstick thats on it though, I had the same one on callums old bike and the dipstick kept coming out until I did it up with some multigrips. Then couldnt undo it with multigrips, and the grips tore it to crap to, so I chucked it.

Anyone know this bike?

11109824_1636122926621358_5526732831351121241_n.jpg

It apparently might be for sale soon-ish, he might be talking crap though (Facebook buy swap sell page)

I never saw it posted for sale.
But i don't think that guy actually own's it either.

Latest posts

Back