Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motovert Expert 140cc rolling frame and accessories, Adelaides' Southern suburb's $300

11903738_879094295493777_6055416929155088975_n.jpg

Nitro car, Pit bike part's, seat wheel's FMF shorty muffler etc Singleton NSW, current bit $20 with 4 hour's to go.
Thumpstar Parts 110cc AND 125cc PIT Bike Parts Nitro CAR NO Motor Seat Fuel Tank in NSW | eBay

$_12.JPG

Pitsterpro Nitro Circus LXR Daytona 190FDX, carbon fibre Yoshi exhaust,stainless bolt's, DID gold chain, spare's etc, ridden for 4 hour's since new, $2000 buy it now or bidding currently at $400, Nanne Warren Victoria
Pitsterpro LXR 190 Braaap Motovert Atomik in VIC | eBay

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Nickv1980's old Pitsterpro 190FDX, lot's of bling, Kurrajong NSW, current bid $1500, reserve not met, buy it now $2800

Pitsterpro LXR Daytona Anima 190cc NOT 160cc Braaap Thumpstar DHZ CRF KLX KTM in NSW | eBay

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
I just won a jetless carby on ebay, i've been trying to find one for a few years now and finally have done it, woohoo !!
These carby are few and far between in the secondhand sale's area's,
4 year's ago i found a pair in South Africa at a decent price and condition.
The seller was getting married in a month's time so was pretty busy getting plan's ready etc.
Some how the sale fell through (think he changed email address's or decided to keep them)in the end and i couldn't buy them...

Current new price's on this carby range from $550 US to $750 US
I was lucky to have picked this used carb up for $120 delivered.
And i don't have to worry about buying or changing jet's in it ever.

Latest model 36mm Lectron powerjet carb
Lectron 36MM Power Jet Carburetor - Ballistic Performance Parts

Here's the technical detail's / description of the Lectron carb's and how they work for anyone interested.
High Performance Carburetors and Parts | Lectron Fuel Systems

This carby would be perfect for the Daytona 190, much better than the Keihin PWK33

Edit; The carby i bought is for my IT200 to replace the stock VM34SS, they are very sought after for VMX bike's as they were made in the late 70's.
So i can legally race my IT in VMX enduro event's with it.
but i'll be on the lookout for a slightly smaller one now for my pitbike too.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I just won a jetless carby on ebay, i've been trying to find one for a few years now and finally have done it, woohoo !!
These carby are few and far between in the secondhand sale's area's,
4 year's ago i found a pair in South Africa at a decent price and condition.
The seller was getting married in a month's time so was pretty busy getting plan's ready etc.
Some how the sale fell through (think he changed email address's or decided to keep them)in the end and i couldn't buy them...

Current new price's on this carby range from $550 US to $750 US
I was lucky to have picked this used carb up for $120 delivered.
And i don't have to worry about buying or changing jet's in it ever.

http://s598.photobucket.com/user/xrfairmont67/media/mini bike/carby/lectron 36mm 3.jpg.html

http://s598.photobucket.com/user/xrfairmont67/media/mini bike/carby/lectron 36mm 2.jpg.html

http://s598.photobucket.com/user/xrfairmont67/media/mini bike/carby/lectron 36mm.jpg.html

Latest model 36mm Lectron powerjet carb
Lectron 36MM Power Jet Carburetor - Ballistic Performance Parts

Here's the technical detail's / description of the Lectron carb's and how they work for anyone interested.

This carby would be perfect for the Daytona 190, much better than the Keihin PWK33

Edit; The carby i bought is for my IT200 to replace the stock VM34SS, they are very sought after for VMX bike's as they were made in the late 70's.
So i can legally race my IT in VMX enduro event's with it.
but i'll be on the lookout for a slightly smaller one now for my pitbike too.
Just read the article, sounds pretty awesome. I really want to run my eyes over one in person now, this would be easier than a injection system, with nearly the same benefits..

Last edited:
That pitbikr with the 185 2st was built at that greasers workshop that stoozo was in love with wasnt it? Has a big chunk cut out of the top of the frame to fit the engine in...

I dont know you but arent fork guards supposed to stop things from damaging the fork shafts specifically from the front? these things are so odd and nuggetty

this is what happens when china designs their own bike hahaha instead of copying somebody else's design... bad things happen

Latest posts

Back