Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh i couldn't find the old 'What were they thinking' thread, but thought it could fit in here, lol

Looks like the factory had to use up all leftovers on this model :D for example quad/ATV footpegs and seat LOL.

Last edited:
Brake bleeder is Out of stock already!!!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Fast mini GP bike made in Italy, current bid .99c, located Ballarat Vic
GRC Mini Race Bike | eBay

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Thats a pretty good idea mate, amazing how cheap some tech is these days, imagine buying something like this ten years ago lol

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Been thinking about buying one of these waterproof 5.5mm Android Endoscope's, might come in handy for checking out what my pit bike piston's look like and most likely other stuff
They're pretty cheap (around $10 inc delivery), this one even has an adjustable brightness control for the led's
NEW 5 5mm Lens 6LED Android Phone Endoscope IP67 USB Borescope Tube Camera 1 5M | eBay
3 5 2 1 5M 5 5mm Android Endoscope Waterproof Borescope Inspection Camera 6LED D | eBay

I bought one for work a few months ago(electrician, used it to find cables in walls without totally destroying thsm,etc)it works just as good as my workmates $150+ "proper" self contained one , can be a drain on the battery if you use it alot but overall well worth the money

I have to say same as above. I bought one and it works perfect adjustable light and all
I used it to look down the headstem on my pit bike to make sure the modified race was sitting right in there.
Damn that pocket bike went cheap.
I'mpicking one up next week at 2.5k but the thing is worked of its head lol

Last edited:
Hello, not sure where to post this,

Im having trouble finding a chineese ebay seller of 110cc engine parts

like clutch nut and the tabbed washer, engine bolt kits , kick starter shaft etc etc

why i like buying parts from china is the shipping is mostly free and they take paypal

we dont have these parts for sale in NZ and usa cost to much for shipping

cheers
Brett

Thanks for the links Cordogs

So as a test i put the bolts and lock washer in the order to get shipping cost of 33.90. thats not going to happen for
16.36 of parts

thats why ebay is great if you can find the parts

I dont know how chineese sellers can get the shipping price down but they do

Last edited:
I don't wana brake no rules guys but can I show my own ad from Gumtree?

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A110 using Tapatalk

So as a test i put the bolts and lock washer in the order to get shipping cost of 33.90. thats now going to happen for
16.36 of parts

I would send Jaimie from classic honda 50s an email about the postage. Unfortunately the site is automated so you aren't going to always get the lowest price. He's a good guy, send him an email of what you want and seeing it should all fit in an envelope/small jiffy bag, the postage should be alot less

So as a test i put the bolts and lock washer in the order to get shipping cost of 33.90. thats now going to happen for
16.36 of parts

I know how ya feel mate, i'm in nz to, I get alot of parts from classic honda and DHZ aswell, both good to deal with!

Not much in the way of parts for us kiwi's unless we source from overseas unfortunately..

Latest posts

Back