Egging

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty06

Reaction score
why do people think this is so cool?

whoever does this shit should really get a life

what happened was we were sitting down watchin tv and all we hear are these weird crashing noises..so we get outside and find that half the houses in our street have been egged

who ever does this should go f***** kill themselves.

excuse my french but i had to vent my anger somewhere

Yeah i know it sucks but I cant get to mad at people cause i remember when i was young and did some stupid things myself. Guess when you get older you realise the implications of your actions. My wife goes mad on me when the kids do something stupid and i chuckle cause i remember doing the same thing.

well yes since ive carmed down ive been good about it

ecept egg really is a pain in they ass to get off and stinks pretty bad....

I know how you feel.

Sometime last year some c**t lit a massive bush on fire next to our house in a car park. Luckily I went around there and ditched dirt all over it. Our house could have burnt down.

And like 2 months ago we heard something hit our roof at like 11 at night. At first we just thought it was a gumnut or something but then something a lot louder hit our roof.

I climbed on the roof and I could see these 2 dickheads hiding around the side of a building in the school. So I got on my mongoose pitcrew (16 inch hahaha) and rode into there yelling shit and they ran off.

I live in a bad area.

haha
yeah im still young so im allowed to do tat stuff
one year we got about 40 hard boiled eggs and sliced them up and covered this old merc with them on new years
hella funny

Did you ever think about the poor guy that had to clean all that shit up?

yes i did
just go to the car wash, it was hard boiled so you could like peel them off

no
whats wrong with going to the car wash?

1. the guy shouldnt have to go through the fuss of going to the car wash because of some dickhead 10 year old

2. maybe he yould have punched you in the face and you could have "just gone" to the hospital

you shouldnt get overly mad at them Yes it is wronge very wronge but in time they will find out that what there doing is stupid and a waste of energy and sort out there lives. give it time knowing they will get whats coming.

yeah sid
no need to get agro
im pretty sure the guy deserved it since he calls the cops on me all the time

Yes we all make mistakes i Haved egged but i grew up. becuase it is s silly thing and Realy dont do things to others that you cant handle done to you.

and yeh leave sid be he has a place to stick his oppinion.

But without this sort of stupidity nobody would mature. its just part of growing up.

eggs !, if thats a problem id hate for you guys to see what i get up to, and believe me the people i get wish i only had the imagination to only come up with eggs

but in saying that i only do revenge, i never start the war

Latest posts

Back