Egging

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEHEHEHE i dont mean to larf but

mate if you know me ,i find it a lil funny

yes as i got older i realised it was bad but man it was funn
just be thankfull it was eggs and not rocks or some stuff these knuckles get up to these days

in the ol days we had fun and had a larf but never damaged a persons property (eggs can wash off)

i would have been mad for the first 30 secs also but then karma is a thing i pay for on a daily thing so i just smile now

cheers up

haha my mates car got egged. about 2 years ago and the stain is still there because he never washed it lol. oh the things we did only got it back

I know how you feel.

Sometime last year some c**t lit a massive bush on fire next to our house in a car park. Luckily I went around there and ditched dirt all over it. Our house could have burnt down.

And like 2 months ago we heard something hit our roof at like 11 at night. At first we just thought it was a gumnut or something but then something a lot louder hit our roof.

I climbed on the roof and I could see these 2 dickheads hiding around the side of a building in the school. So I got on my mongoose pitcrew (16 inch hahaha) and rode into there yelling shit and they ran off.

I live in a bad area.

You a bad dude, I bet you scared the crap out of them on your mongoose.

You're just immature.

I swear, if every guy on here actually acted like an adult, can you seriously imagine the homo that makes those profiles??

Sid, Please stop trying to act all mature. Its just not working for ya mate.

meh.. It's a lil fun aye. My mates and I occasionly used to go egging, great fun. Especially when you target those cab drivers, and then they call more cab drivers in the area to help chase you. haha. Oh and its alot more fun if you just run out and plop it right on the windscreen ( make sure theres no other cars around to prevent an accident), they'll rip the handbrake and go mental. rofl. good old times.

I guess im paying for it now though, got stitched $500 from an ebay deal.

just remeber. Karma is a bitch.

catch.

yeh thats it.. hell i remember i Egged the people across the road with tomatoes but funny thing is i had to peg um pretty far to get um but i over threw and splat 1 big one Hit the table they were eating on. (they were having a BBQ) and it was good listening to there yells of suprise but makes you think.. why did i waste good food. haha

Latest posts

Back