eichkays 150 daytona DAX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweetheart of a Dax! Do you prefer that longer manifold compared to the Daytona-supplied one?

All I can say is loaded loaded loaded. Beast bike and a beast car to go with! so jealous :D

Well I'm on my way to have a sweet Trail 70 with a Daytona 150cc and middle weight rotor kit ordered from Japan! Now I need some HELP wiring PLEASE! What am I doing first? What wires am I cutting and am I using the CDI box that came in the rotor kit? I'll have a spare coil and rotor when I'm done with this I'm sure if your interested Mr Eichkay. My names "Seth Erdmann Trx 250r" look me up on YOUTUBE.

if it is the same as eichkays then
old-coils-plug-rewired.jpg
then trust that eichkay has done it right and try it

LOOKIN SWEET do you have a onboard CAM ?

Man can you license bikes like that in western Australia do you know? My girlfriend is really short but wants a licensed moto to flog around on

Sweet ride but. Looks like a comfortable riding position for a small bike?

Man can you license bikes like that in western Australia do you know? My girlfriend is really short but wants a licensed moto to flog around on

Sweet ride but. Looks like a comfortable riding position for a small bike?

ever ridden a postie?
thats what there like... and i think the reason this op is doing it up is to ride it on the road... any bike with a adr approval plate can be registered (without paying a engineer)
is she a midget? or she may be better off on a postie bike... because you can pick them up pretty cheap with a decent ammount of k's left on them (like untill 40,000 when most of the engines go kaput) or one with a motor that just goes to get the rego and then do an engine swap and tell them the numbers (much easier to get a stock bike rego'd)

Latest posts

Back