empty my pockets.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i17.ebayimg.com/02/i/08/7c/2d/3f_10.JPG

it looked good at first but then i started reading about the forks and suspension and its starting to look like a pile of shit and fuck, its only 65cm to the top of the seat.

you seem to have pretty good knowledge about this type of shit so is it a wise decision or wot cos i recon one of them atomik avengers would make piss over it but wot do u locals rekon.

the link dont work man

just paste up the link to ebay or wtv it is and we will find the pic from there.

cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&item=190042439564&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

yer.

shit. Look at that swing arm and thickness ot those forks. FFS how can they sell shit like this as a "dirt bike"

Ha I Recon I Could Snap That In Two Jumps Lol

ha thanks man thats why i said 2 jumps first to crack it then secondly to snap it in half lol
but hey the agb 29 still holds up just hope this new swing arm works it looks fat as

hmmm... 120 kph hahaha. they love bull shitting. my advise is to stay away from these, man just looking at it you know its going to fall apart.get an agb-29, decent bike for a cheap price.

depends on what you pay for it for $600 it would be ok have a good look at it gents the rear swing arm is alloy box tubbe which is light as .As for the fromt forks there already set up with +1inch legs these forks will take all the bbr parts and sick50 parts made for the crf70 forks which will give you a good choice and set up over most forks available probably do with a set of pro taper bars so its not that crappy after all as for the frame could with a strenghten and still would be lighter thean an agb frame ,could also do with a cam and carb .

Hey i bought something very similar last year, it was shit nothing but problems the swinger bent with my mate on it and he weighed nothing!

Latest posts

Back