ended up bidding on two of these.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack

Reaction score
hey guys i ended up bidding on two bikes from this guy.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4567346109&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

got one blue & one red, cant pickup till tue so im hanging out for it ill have to go ride the cr250 instead :)
they have the bigger wheels instead of the 10" 1's
ne1 else got one of these? comments?

3b_1.JPG

i don,t think you will be very happy with performance of these p/bikes after riding the cr 250. you may feel the power difference a little.

hehe, yeah the power of the cr250 is wicked lov that powerband toooo ;)

mainly wanted a mini so i can wack it in the car and go for a quick ride afterwork wif out having to trailer up a heavy bike.

it'll be a different ride altogether i jumped off my KX250 and onto one of these u might wanna change that seat it'll make u slide back alot its a good change from riding a bike with power band
jack, are u in sydney?

nah down the central coast.
been keeping the cr at my folks place up at newcastle, cops pulled me up at my house as i was going up the drive way so i decied to leave it at the folks as there on some property + bush at the back.

i ride out the back of swansea when i can get up there nice lake view :wink: have u been out behind the big prawn? ive seen a few bikes ride there on my way into swansea but never rode there

nah i havnt yet, im just about finished my own trailer so i can move it round abit more.
the main prob i have is moving it round it's such a big bike im only 55kg's :)

picked up the bikes 2day stoked with them tones of fun.
already lost a nut, and had the chain come off ;)

yeah there wasnt much in one of them topped them both up wif some 4stroke outboard oil i had (hope thats the same stuff) ;)

also the bikes look better then they did in the photos.
just took the old vn bomodoore to pick both up without the back seat, got them both in, JUST ;)
these bikes arnt light i thought they where going to be round the size of the fitty bike i tryed.

so u recon that oils no good?
a friends been topping his 150cc quad up with 20w-50 car engine oil its still going :) is that heaps bad to?

car oil is too thick u need to run 10W-40 the way i see it is like this would u rather pay $15 for the right oil or $0 and use your car oil and need a new motor after a few hours use? if u tread these motors well and givethem oil changes every 2 rides and replace the oil filter etc... i dont see why one of these motors wouldnt last a few years

oil filter should be behind the clutch cover or u might have a little access cover just for the filter
the dude doesnt know what he is on about 1000 miles? :shock: your gearbox oil not only lubes the clutch and gearbox but it gets filtered than injected into your motor (no pre mix or oil injection bottle needed) i would like to see that guy ride 1500k's without an oil change these days dirt bikes both road/trail and motorcross get a oil change every 250k's max to me that guy is just being a cheap ass a 1L bottle of top quality full synth oil cost under $15 this bottle would last u easy 500k's
my little nephew has a chinese 110cc dirt bike he has had it for about 6months now i think he was riding it around on the same oil the bike come with i couldnt talk sence into him 1 month ago i changed the oil black as can be hes bike has around 750k's because he left the same oil in the motor the centrifical clutch needed two full turns to adjust it where as our bike (same 110cc) didnt need a clutch adjustment
if u have seen some of the bikes on the market today the clutch friction plates let off alot of shavings can u imagine what it'll do over 1000 miles :?
what im getting at is in your bike it doesnt just lube the gearbox and clutch! it lubes the crank and top end aswell so use the proper 4T gearbox oil and u will be fine i know i would rather spend $15 on a bottle of motul than $300 on a new motor :D goodluck to what ever road u follow :wink:

oils ant oils hey ;)
so is the filter something id get at the bike shop aswell or though one of the chinese places?
cheers

Latest posts

Back