Engine cover for Horizontal Honda Clone

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preventec47

Reaction score
Engine cover for Horizontal Honda Clone
I have a QIYE 124cc motor that swapped for a 50cc in a Honda Z50R bike and I dont like the name
QIYE showing as the rest of the bike is in mint condition after total refurb. There are HONDA OEM
engine covers available with a nice large HONDA LOGO that would look fine. Will they fit my
Chinese clone ? My motor bolted right in as a replacement like it was designed for the bike
so I think that many things would be the same size and shape.

Hey dude I just looked up that motor I'm pretty sure the Honda stator case you want to use will fit
Worst case it doesn't just find a plain stator cover and put a Honda sticker on it
Good luck :)

thanks 747. When you said you "looked up that motor" are you saying you found something /anything about
the QIYE 124cc motor ? I cannot find anything ! Sure would love to get some details on maintenance, parts replacement etc. I bought the bike this way and I dont know anything about it. I feel sure there will need
to be valves adjustment, clutch replacement, maybe oil screen clean, clutch adjust etc.
I found the model Mikuni carb it has so I know where to get parts if needed for the Carb.

Hey mate I looked up qiye motor your using to see if a Honda stator cover would fit I beleive coolster in America uses qiye motors on there bikes and atv's but for maintenance it's all the same for every bike
And don't panic coz the specs on all horizontal 125 engines are the same just check your valve clearance replace your oil take the clutch cover off to get to the oil screen

Latest posts

Back