• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Engine? (Melbourne)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millzy555

Reaction score
WANTED: Complete engine, 140cc plus- DOHC, Takegawa, Daytona etc

CONDITION: Used and well maintained

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE: $200-500

EXTRA INFORMATION: I know people have a few race engines so hoping to grab one of these

Last edited:
Best bet is the state's for a good engine. For what you want, dohc and the goods, looking around 1 to 1.5k landed

Best bet is the state's for a good engine. For what you want, dohc and the goods, looking around 1 to 1.5k landed

Cheers mate was hoping you would have a spare lol. Think i might settle for a Zonger/ YX 160

Cheers mate was hoping you would have a spare lol. Think i might settle for a Zonger/ YX 160
Haha I haven't really got anything atm mate. Got the dohc 119 and takegawa 138 but nothing cheap. I'll keep an eye out for a good yx but most are dead and the Ho have taken over. Got a zonger 175 in my practice bike but it's to good to part with lol

Haha I haven't really got anything atm mate. Got the dohc 119 and takegawa 138 but nothing cheap. I'll keep an eye out for a good yx but most are dead and the Ho have taken over. Got a zonger 175 in my practice bike but it's to good to part with lol
No dramas mate either of those 3 engines would be good haha. Thanks anyway

Everything is for sale at the right price haha just depends how far you want to go

Latest posts

Back