Engine takes 4evr to start and fuel comes out of carby

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy-latin-steven

Reaction score
Hey guys another problem PLEASE HELP:D . Recently my orion 125cc doesnt want to start properly it takes for ever like 30-60 mins or more. I have petrol in it with the fuel tap on, keys on and kill switch on. I tried to start it and i heard a weird noise coming from the carby so i took off the air filter and tried to start it with the kickstart. When i kicked it petrol shot out of the carby and it does it until it starts. When its hot its easy to start so whats wrong with it???:confused:

Hey guys another problem PLEASE HELP:D . Recently my orion 125cc doesnt want to start properly it takes for ever like 30-60 mins or more. I have petrol in it with the fuel tap on, keys on and kill switch on. I tried to start it and i heard a weird noise coming from the carby so i took off the air filter and tried to start it with the kickstart. When i kicked it petrol shot out of the carby and it does it until it starts. When its hot its easy to start so whats wrong with it???:confused:

i had the same problem, i was told that its because of a back flow of air from the intake valve/valves closing, if the engine doesn't start.
also, usually only occurs with engines that have rather "lumpy" cams

sidney is spot on check them 2000th to 3000th intake and 3000 to 4000th ex

...once again...take your bike to a mech !!!:cool:

Latest posts

Back