Entry Fee At Parwan MX Track In Melbourne

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rider_7

Reaction score
Hi all can anybody tell me the entry fee at parwan mx track in victoria and what are their timings?

Thanks rider_7

you pay 25 bucks and u can go on all tracks umm time trading hours on the weekends are like 8 till 5 or somthing not 100% sure about the times but i know its 25 bucks.

Its 25 bucks to go in on a 125cc + or 125cc under is like 15 - 20 bucks

there is also a speedway there people race rally and all kinds of things

there open Mondays, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday but mondays and wednesdays only till 8:30am to like
2 - 3pm and Saturday and Sundays 10:30 - 5pm

:)

By the way what are you going Tomorrow ? If you are look out for a cr125r 2001 :p

what type of safety equip u need to ride here? do u need rec reg or whatever? do u need ambo cover like the broady one?

Nope you Dont need ambulances cover and you can rock up and ride with just a helmet there's alot of people watching so if anything happens they get you by car cause its such a big place and you ride at ya own risk but you should have ambo cover or u can pay $1000s for the trip lol

when you walk in all you do is sign a paper right your full name / age and your cars Number plate and your good to go

crazy as.. thx for the info, now i got somewhere to ride instead of terrorising the streets of mt evelyn late at night

lol To tell the truth its much better to ride at a track or enduro then riding in the streets its also very dangerous anyways see ya there one day :p im going tomorrow

Latest posts

Back