everyone must look

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revmx_89

Reaction score
hey guys and girls everyone on here has to say hello to the next generation minirider
26122010041.jpg

now this is my son Sean Mark Stewart he was born the 26/12/10 so please say hello to him

Last edited by a moderator:
Gday Sean you look like ya already workin on ya raceface lol

CONGRATULATIONS Rev .... I'm stoked to see crew like you and Hillz having kids ... gives me hope for the future.

And yeah looks like you n Hillz got the best present this year.

thank you all
yeah he is the best chrissy present i could of hoped for and his first bike will be a tdr mini quad

Congrats! Amazing little creatures, aren't they? Can't believe I waited till my 40's to have a couple. Best wishes for a healthy and happy little one. Plenty of Mother's Best and you'll be fitting up riding gear in no time:)

top stuff mate... indeed the best prezzy anyone could have at xmas..

oh and good choice of name :grinning-smiley-003

thanks guys.. mum come home from hospital last night but our son has to stay in for a few more day have some trouble getting him to have a bottle

just letting everyone know that bub has started to drink from a bottle a little bit but he is still a few day off coming home

I can see kids futures as a Rider.... I hope the kid would get a perfect traning for that... Congrats buddy!!!

hey guys i thought i would let every one know that my son have started drinking all his feeds so he will be home from hospital very soon i cant wait

Dam kids haha

How long was your boy in hospital Jesse? sorry to hear it was a bit of drama

all my 3 kids where home the next day

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back