Everything I need to say about the Motovert 160 will be written here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats makes me lol, you've ridden that bike for 10 hours already, took me 1 and a half years to fit in 10 hours of riding lol....

all washed greased new oil new filter . ready for the weekend caining !
20120418_133514.jpg

20120418_134327.jpg

20120418_151735.jpg

20120418_151748.jpg

20120418_132441.jpg

running the box again gana be a wet weekend !!

lol its still dirty as.... still got mud everywhere....

1 thing im noticing tho... motovert are using a different rear shock... doesnt look that flash either...

whats with the 3 gaskets and 2 spacers attaching the carby manifold to the head ?

lol its still dirty as.... still got mud everywhere....

1 thing im noticing tho... motovert are using a different rear shock... doesnt look that flash either...

agreed. now i know why they are so cheap. that shock looks non adjustable, single oil cooler, not very well finished and crap carby as well! simple to upgrade but not what i would expect from motovert.

How old are u guys like 10 got nothing better to do then try n hang **** . lol if the bike brakes ill get another. lol this forum gets worse n worse by the day.

Come on here to show progress pics an have fun. whats the point of coming on here ?? U guys jus kill it. tought this would be a cool lil forum to come on. its about as good as my rear shock

dont stress it dude.. its the interwebs.. people will ALLWAYS have their own opinion.. its YOUR bike.. you ride it and maintain it and appreciate it how YOU see fit..
If people are going to bag it, it obviously isnt for them, but whats that matter if it works for you!?

Dont go gettin upset cos the big bad meanie said stuff in your public thread.. it happens.. just like water off a ducks back is the best way to handle it.

The main thing you have to do is keep your maintence up, which you obviously do. replace what needs it.. again.. already spoken for.. so dont fret it if people are having a dig.. do some looking into what they are riding.. chances are its not worth half as much as the vert.. and they have probably spent twice you have in trying to accomplish what you have simply purchased..

Ride it, Enjoy it, and remember..
haters-gonna-hate-smoking-bike-slide.jpg

lol im not worrried fool . just disapointing i spose theirs lil snot nose scooter pushers on here with nothing better to do . cos i actually like coming on here. motovert is one of the top of the line bikes. in my eyes anything under it apart from the dhz bikes a peices of sh!t . maybe ill exprerss my true opinions more often lol .. cant wait to give me bike a smashing saty ill post clips an pics .

How old are u guys like 10 got nothing better to do then try n hang **** . lol if the bike brakes ill get another. lol this forum gets worse n worse by the day.

Come on here to show progress pics an have fun. whats the point of coming on here ?? U guys jus kill it. tought this would be a cool lil forum to come on. its about as good as my rear shock

im not bagging you mate. well not intentionally anyways..sorry if thats how it came across..
its your bike you do as you like with it.

i was simply pointing out that how you say you wash it and how you presented it to us was the opposite..
im also trying to point out for others that washing your bike and keeping it in mint condition is much better then just water blasting it and throwing it in the shed...

im actually hoping for the real pics to show me wrong lol....

then i noticed the shock and someone noticed the single oil cooler. both things have nothing to do with you personally....thats the way there shipped obviously..

and too who ever asked about the 2 spacers between the manifold and the head..
its to raise the carb away from the barrel and so you can get a mixture screw tool under there......

edit
also be careful who your directing ya sarcasm too lol... im far from a scooter pusher and def not 10yrs old.... times that by at least 3.5 and youll be close

Last edited:
im not bagging you mate. well not intentionally anyways..sorry if thats how it came across..
its your bike you do as you like with it.

i was simply pointing out that how you say you wash it and how you presented it to us was the opposite..
im also trying to point out for others that washing your bike and keeping it in mint condition is much better then just water blasting it and throwing it in the shed...

im actually hoping for the real pics to show me wrong lol....

then i noticed the shock and someone noticed the single oil cooler. both things have nothing to do with you personally....thats the way there shipped obviously..

and too who ever asked about the 2 spacers between the manifold and the head..
its to raise the carb away from the barrel and so you can get a mixture screw tool under there......

i no that the is spacer is their to space the carby from the head i didnt bother answering. rear spring havnt had a problem with it . done big jumps had 2 ppl on the bike doing 90 k over woopty water run offs in the bush, not a problem the pro links helps heeps . heeps better then any of ther rear sus set up by far . rear spring straight on the swing arm lol . ride is as hard as goats toe . havnt had a single problem with the bike as all.. even i dropped the bike an fully submerged it in a river . sqeezed out the air filter kicked it over . bang like a charm . on the back wheel off we go . cant wait to get the v2 head

Well had me first problem with the bike on the last ride took 14 hrs of riding to it too lol. the pin that slides through the fork for the rear brake on the slave came out so i have no back brake. a new pin later an bleeding of the back brake an where all set again.ohhhh did i mention absoultry no other porblems. fantastic bike

i no that the is spacer is their to space the carby from the head i didnt bother answering. rear spring havnt had a problem with it . done big jumps had 2 ppl on the bike doing 90 k over woopty water run offs in the bush, not a problem the pro links helps heeps . heeps better then any of ther rear sus set up by far . rear spring straight on the swing arm lol . ride is as hard as goats toe . havnt had a single problem with the bike as all.. even i dropped the bike an fully submerged it in a river . sqeezed out the air filter kicked it over . bang like a charm . on the back wheel off we go . cant wait to get the v2 head

really ?? all those plastic spacers and gaskets so u can get too the mixture screw?? hope thats a joke ....big LOL nice to know why no one wanted to answer my query i wouldn't wanna answer that either cause its super stupid seems bodge to me for a 2 grand + bike :boink: anyway .... :focus:

No hate on the bike but china r&d could of done a rittle biit bettarrr

Last edited:
really ?? all those plastic spacers and gaskets so u can get too the mixture screw?? hope thats a joke ....big LOL nice to know why no one wanted to answer my query i wouldn't wanna answer that either cause its super stupid seems bodge to me for a 2 grand + bike :boink: anyway .... :focus:

No hate on the bike but china r&d could of done a rittle biit bettarrr

I have heard of the black spacer been referred to as a heat distribution block.
Not sure how effective they would be at that though.

Im with Sean on the rear shock. They dont look real good at all. The Lxr would leave that thing for dead in the rear suspension set up.

I have heard of the black spacer been referred to as a heat distribution block.
Not sure how effective they would be at that though.

Im with Sean on the rear shock. They dont look real good at all. The Lxr would leave that thing for dead in the rear suspension set up.

yeah one maybe but three of em and 5 gaskets ?? must have massive heat problems lol from the head to the carb its got three spacers and 5 gaskets its just silly and again no hate on the bike its sweet just cant justify that manifold setup !

Last edited:
^^^ Was funny but is bordering on racist with that pic, just a heads up

Latest posts

Back