Everything I need to say about the Motovert 160 will be written here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1trick

Reaction score
just a recap on the moto 160 r , went out riding on the weekend hammerd the absoulte crapper out of me bike. could not kill it . bog holes up to the air filter. dropped the bike in the river. rang the air filter out an it just keeps going !!!!!!!! here are some pics . i RECOMMEND THESE BIKES !!!!!!

20120415_170622.jpg

20120415_170805.jpg

20120415_170944.jpg

20120415_171032.jpg

20120415_170814.jpg

i highly RECOMMEND THE 2012 MOTOVERT 160R i went on serveral 3 to 4 hours continious. this bike does not stop !!!!! nothing has broken nothing has gone wrong . this bike just loves a hammering !!!!!

dont u worry twist is gets an oil change every ride, freash air filter. bikewashed with a tooth brush back to original condition. every nut n bolt checked. preventive mantaince mate dont give the bike a chance to break down have everything 100% :)

Dude.. You should copy and paste this into your original thread.. you may have ppl subsribed to that who may not see the abuse and love you give it.

Think of it like a Work Diary for your bike.. You maintain it, should you ever wish to sell it or someone asks about its history.. its all located in one place.. not spread out over 10 different threads(not saying you have 10.. but you see what I mean..) Keep it all localised and in one spot ;)

A good build thread.. review etc.. gets good reviews.. shows you are putting the effort in.. within the forum yeh..!? :/

but Good work!! :D now lets see her once its clean again! lol.. Mud kills bearings btw ;)

Dude.. You should copy and paste this into your original thread.. you may have ppl subsribed to that who may not see the abuse and love you give it.

Think of it like a Work Diary for your bike.. You maintain it, should you ever wish to sell it or someone asks about its history.. its all located in one place.. not spread out over 10 different threads(not saying you have 10.. but you see what I mean..) Keep it all localised and in one spot ;)

A good build thread.. review etc.. gets good reviews.. shows you are putting the effort in.. within the forum yeh..!? :/

but Good work!! :D now lets see her once its clean again! lol.. Mud kills bearings btw ;)

lol anything that bike need it gets. it just hasnt needed anything at all . coming up on 12 hours ride time now . ill post the washed pictures up once its all washed.

kinda disapointed the only thing you took out of my post was to wash your bike and repost pictures... :music:

Loving the updates mate, just as foolie said, keep it in the one thread so you can provide people with a timeline of how the bike goes and it helps keep the site more tidy....

YES ONE THREAD lol

Oh and nice bike im glad your happy with it ive always liked verts !!

hmmm, all i can see here is one good way to kill a bike totally in no time....

lol there a mini mx bike and from what youve described so far disappoints me big time.

expect this bike to fail in every way possible.... and if it doesnt then awesome....

strip everything off that bike and grease it all... and the engine im guessing the oil will be grey... not good...

hmmm, all i can see here is one good way to kill a bike totally in no time....

lol there a mini mx bike and from what youve described so far disappoints me big time.

expect this bike to fail in every way possible.... and if it doesnt then awesome....

strip everything off that bike and grease it all... and the engine im guessing the oil will be grey... not good...

lol sean . it gets fresh oil every ride a new air filter. it gets cleaned with a tooth brush back to prestine condition. its only 650 for a new engine mate no biggy . it gets all the love it needs. im a diesel mechanic, working on these bikes is a wark in the park . only ridden it 10 hours an i already have new bearings for it an it doesnt even need them lol . gets a new chain every third ride. dont be disapointed lol. its a 2 g bike ... not 20 lol

all good, just dont treat it like its a $200 bike....

your maintenance sounds awesome so hopefully its all good

hahaha it gets more then it fair share of maintance , but boy does it get a floggen lol. ill post up me hill climbs clips

^^^^^^^^^^^^
in this thread right!?
:lol_hitting:

Latest posts

Back