Exhaust for 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

low_rb

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Can someone give me a link or info as to what exhaust will fit this?
Says BSE on the build plate.

It was basicly given to a friend of my sons with no exhaust or rear guard and im going to get it going for them. Needs a bit of work outside the obvious but its all from sitting in a shed for a number of years.

plastics are easy and im thinking any pitpro 140 or Atomic Reign 140 parts will bolt onas it looks identical to me just not sure.

Cheers

Thanks mate. Ill sus it out. Couple of shops ive spoken to have no idea what will work.

U need the crf bend pipe for the lifan 140 not the klx bend pipe. Had to convert my pipe from crf to klx bend for my z160ho engine

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

He will need a crf bend but a klx style so it fits the frame. The Crf50 style pipes are too short and dont fit properly.

lucky i never answered, i would have said "any kind of pitbike pipe"... only bike i had issues with was one of them twinspar cradle frames, where the stock pipe runs through the frame with some nasty bends...but hey, the bigbore pipe from dhz fits just as well...it simply burns the leg of any moron that rides it :D the trick is to not be a moron and ride my bikes :) they BITE!

I still havnt done anything with it, owners had other things to sort out financially

Latest posts

Back