Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonta68

Reaction score
hey peoples
ive come to that part of my build were i need a full exhasut from header to muffler
i love the yoshimura setus that dhz sell but am unsure if they will fit with my crf70 type dhz outlaw frame

my setup is just a gpx yx160 motor and need help in finding out what fits with my frame and engine

any help would be great

also on a side note does anybody run a 28mm oko flatslide on there 160cc's and what jetting do you use as ive donated my vm26 to a mate

regards

ok...so youve got a crf70 style frame, which is a start.... hmmm...
take a look on the head of the yx.... does the intake on the head slope forward or rear-ward? as this will indicate what type of head you have...

im gonna run a yoshi klx rs2 carbon and mod the hanger on the subframe

Gonna need to know what exhaust port your running mate before deciding as changing the way it mounts on the subframe is a lot easier then bending the header to the port, in most cases you'll grease the pipe so get the matching pipe for the port and then make the changes to mount it to the frame.

yeah i got a klx exhasut port ..so gonna shift the hanger mount on subby forawrd or back accordingly bro :)
cheers for the heads up bro

Latest posts

Back